Intro to the Possum man

Mr_Oppossum

First Step
Hello friends! I'm a 17 (Nearly 18 in may) year old boy (He/They works too) who plays a little too much Minecraft and wants to become a mainstream streamer. It's always been my goal to make peoples day a bit easier, and to have/cause a genuine laugh here or there. I'm fairly timid but once I warm up I'm the complete opposite! My names Jake (haha run because its a j name , like I haven't heard that 1000 times) But I prefer using Possum/ a variant of that when playing because it feels more right! I like to play survival, parkour, and creative games most because pvp games get pretty laggy on my computer. But that will not stop me from trying at least, I suck at bedwars pvp but bedwars? you need a partner? I'm your guy! any who, I'm just a dude guy tryna vibe in the block world w da homies, if you wanna join the ride you can.

I chose this server in specific to start streaming on here soon because the community is so wonderful, I've been on here for two days and have had nothing but positivity, and I honestly think the server is underrated.

OP
OP
Mr_Oppossum

Mr_Oppossum

First Step
OH AND I SUCK AT THE DISCORD THING so your best bet is to spam call me lol, i'll eventually have to make a server with anyone who wants to be friends, and possibly start like an smp / cmp server? :-D

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Hello!

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Hi!

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Welcome!

Honey0737