Introduction

Tweetfail

First Step
Hello fellow mine crafter's, I know some one you guys/girls seen me in the chat or walk by spawn, well here I am now in the SnapCraft Forums Letting You guys know why I joined the server.

The SnapCraft Server was awesomely thought and created and I really enjoyed every minute I played but then it seems that a nightmare appeared out of no where making threats (in Minecraft). This person aka Bezingha xrayed my base and then used my faction partner as an excuse that have him coordinates, which I highly doubted him that he wouldn't do that, He then called himself anonymous, and that he's always watching.. (Booing) This person 4 hours later after that brought his 3 other partners .. TNTed his way closest to the base.. My base didn't have any doors and was protected with 2 layers of water. ~McmmoPiggeh used some kind of hack to walk through walls it was so fast that I couldn't even see him do it.. All of a sudden he was already hitting me.. Caught spontaneously and killed me and my partner taking everything we had worked for.. And so this was the end of this server.. And you will continue losing players if this hackers don't get rid of..

Sincerely, Kevin Nahum

Goodbye SnapCraft

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Well you see, Snapcraft is a decently big server, with 600+ players on daily. There will always be people who hack, no matter what you do. The staff team are doing a good job with dealing with them but they can't get rid of them all. Just report and they'll do something about it.

CrazyFox101

Gold Miner
2 things, if u don't want to play on a server with hackers don't expect this to be a hacker free zone. Another thing even if u had proof he wouldn't be banned, I have a yt vid on my channel of a guy SPRINTING with a BOW and staff said unclear evidence. Other than that Welcome to snapcraft aka hackercraft

ShadowsOfWar

Iron Miner
Welcome Tweetfail!
And yeah, you need proof for staff to take action.

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
Hey welcome! Feel free to personally message me here on the forums if you notice a lot of hackers in your game, I'll gladly come on and remove them the best I can. :)

CrazyFox101

Gold Miner
Hey welcome! Feel free to personally message me here on the forums if you notice a lot of hackers in your game, I'll gladly come on and remove them the best I can. :)
I have a list about 100 players long oh hackers were so I report them without staff being lazy and ignoring me