Introduction

Maxm

Stone Miner
Hey,
My name is Max but my Minecraft name is 123maxm. I joined snapcraft a couple of months ago and have now decided to do an introduction.
I live in England and am 15 right now, I also go to Boarding School ( for those of you who don't understand what this is it is basically living at school during term time). The reason I joined snapcraft was because a friend recommended it to me, and since I used to hack ( I know I was dumb) I was not that good at PVP (still ain't too good) I kept playing slowly getting better and better with the help of carl (carl_ekberg) and soapieeee. I bought paladin and on Kit PVP 3 or so weeks ago and really enjoying. I don't really play on any other snapcraft servers but do play factions on another server from time to time.
I also need to speak to some admins about how people can get banned for having too many Alts and hacking on Alts because as I live at boarding school a lot of people play Minecraft but we all have the same IP as we use the same network, fortunately this hasn't occurred as a problem as of yet but I go back to school soon and thus had caused me problems on other servers as well so I just need to inform admins of this. Thanks for reading this and hit me up any time in game!!! Max
P.S. at a skiing holiday right now so won't be alone for at least 3 days.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Hey, 123maxm! :) Welcome to the forums.

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Hello Max, welcome :)

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the forums! I did ski too. xD

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
I am from New England tho. I go any mountain depend on which price and good snow.