island expanding suggestion

Collie1121

Gold Miner
Hello Snappers!

Recently I have joined the snapcraft community. I started building on the island of me. Within a few days a became a very known builder on skyblock. So i kept improve myself to get better and better reactions. But a few days ago I noticed my island is way too small for all my freestyle builds.

Which my actual point is:
- What about an option to expand islands with a buying system which you can buy a expand of 50x50 for like 2,50$. Every player has an option to buy the expand only once so people still will have a bigger island but there shall be plenty of room for other new players and their island.
- A different way of gaining free island space which you don't have to usr in real life money for is being online. For example, every 15 minutes that you are online you will receive an expand credit or something. The amount of time and coins are changeable ofcourse. The maximum of the expand can be 25/50.

I hope people have actually something about this idea. Just let me know.

Sinercely,
Collie1121
(Nick)

maxdog100

Tree Puncher
Hello Snappers!

Recently I have joined the snapcraft community. I started building on the island of me. Within a few days a became a very known builder on skyblock. So i kept improve myself to get better and better reactions. But a few days ago I noticed my island is way too small for all my freestyle builds.

Which my actual point is:
- What about an option to expand islands with a buying system which you can buy a expand of 50x50 for like 2,50$. Every player has an option to buy the expand only once so people still will have a bigger island but there shall be plenty of room for other new players and their island.
- A different way of gaining free island space which you don't have to usr in real life money for is being online. For example, every 15 minutes that you are online you will receive an expand credit or something. The amount of time and coins are changeable ofcourse. The maximum of the expand can be 25/50.

I hope people have actually something about this idea. Just let me know.

Sinercely,
Collie1121
(Nick)

maxdog100

Tree Puncher
I do like the idea of expanding island space, because it does get quite annoying sometimes, maybe we can pay in-game money to get more space, but I wouldn't know how much. Or irl money, that's an option, but it wouldn't be fair to other player since they're not aloud to use real life money. Ily u hansome Nick c:

OP
OP
Collie1121

Collie1121

Gold Miner
I do like the idea of expanding island space, because it does get quite annoying sometimes, maybe we can pay in-game money to get more space, but I wouldn't know how much. Or irl money, that's an option, but it wouldn't be fair to other player since they're not aloud to use real life money. Ily u hansome Nick c:

You are cute too Max <3 Love u more <3_<3

that idea is quite good