Added Item Filter - KitPvP

Would you like item filter to be a thing for Paladin+?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
A lot of the time when you're pvping on kitpvp you kill someone and get your inventory filled with unwanted items and you can't get the good loot from your kill quick enough so someone loot steals. This is very annoying when you kill someone in gfights or just dropping on someone with good gear. It would be a good addition for Paladin and above to have an item filter command to filter out unwanted items such as steak, iron armor, arrows, etc.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
I like the idea would be cool if something like this could be added

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Although i don't play Kit this is a good suggestion that i definitely feel could and should be implemented. +1

seefire1

First Step
+1 This idea is fantastic, I've been playing kitpvp for a while now and I hate unloading my inventory so this is great! Hope it gets passed!

Jeepers1

Gold Miner
This would be a wonderful addition, I hate killing dia enchanted only to have my inventory full of arrows and half broken regular iron haha definitely +1

Side note; would it be able to be toggled incase I wanted to grab some regular iron (for repairs and such) ?

-Jeepers

Discord: @Jeepers1#5378
One day I'll learn how to make a forums signature so I don't have to keep typing this out !!

Deadly_k1tten

Stone Miner
Staff member
Helper
As a variation incase this isnt possible, only have certain items dropped. Things like arrows, bows, kit armour, and steak wont drop but other things will?

I do agree that this would be useful - especially when getting stuff like P5 armour!

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
As a variation incase this isnt possible, only have certain items dropped. Things like arrows, bows, kit armour, and steak wont drop but other things will?

I do agree that this would be useful - especially when getting stuff like P5 armour!
I’m pretty sure the filter was on a different server on snapcraft before not 100% though.

Venumm

First Step
I like the idea, everyone hates dropping a diamond and then filtering the inventory for 30 seconds to collect all the loot. As Jeepers stated though, I definitely believe this should be able to be turned on and off. /filter or something like that. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.