I've been lurking in the illusions for a while...

Master Illusive

Stone Miner
Heya, AgentIllusion73 here.

Decided to finally formally introduce myself. I was once an Adventure Survival and Factions player on here. I used to enjoy the hack-and-slash routine through the dungeons in the hopes that I could beat them. I was also the leader of a top faction (Illusives) for a while. I ended up having to quit Factions because of irl factors that kept me busy for some time (I'm busy rn as I speak lol). I still enjoyed playing the mini-games such as EG, Lucky Blocks, and ZombieV, but I didn't really spend much time on here until I started playing Prison. I ended up staying here since I liked the community and the game mode, and used gems to go from Guest/Member to Elite. I am now Prestige 2 and fairly well-off, and couldn't have gotten very far without the support of others, especially close friends on the server.

Well, there's the backstory, but what makes me different from other players? Well, I'm the only player on Snapcraft Prison who has managed to maintain a booming Saddle Shop /pw providing great profits for bunches of players, especially during a crash occurred that reset most everyone's stats on Prison; the prices of the saddles went from 2.5k per saddle in October 2017 to an outstanding 30k per saddle in March 2018 the moment I hit Prestige 2. I am also one of the few players you can trust regarding making deals, as I do not scam players for my own benefit (You'd probably more easily believe this in practice, wouldn't you? ;-)). Additionally, I am fairly skilled in my economic strategics, as I have been able to invest in resources that I knew would strongly benefit me later. I didn't just save my strategic talents for myself, though; I have also used them to help others to expand their horizons while improving and maintaining my own source of income.

If you ever see me in-game, feel free to say hello.
I look forward to interacting better with you guys in this community. :-D

Master Illusive,
over and out.

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
Nice introduction, I remember meeting you on the prison server

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Welcome to the forums Master Illusive! I usually play on survival. But I sometimes go on prison, hopefully I see you around.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Sorry I accidentally posted twice, didn't see the other message above me.

Nitro

Iron Miner
Welcome to the Snapcraft Forums! Enjoy your stay! ;-)

CallMeMrMeme.