January 7th Staff Team Update

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Hello and welcome to the new contribution to the team! I will be looking forward to working and meeting all of you if I have not already :). Farewell to the past staff members, you will be missed, good luck!

I0reo

Gold Miner
congrats everyone!!!! Wanna mute me as your first mute? Na jk <3 u all

Z

Zebrawr

Thanks for the welcome : 3

And wow, Aaron's leaving? How dare he. Who does he think he is?! GOSH. <sarcasm

SERIOUS NOTE ILY AARON STOP BY FROM TIME TO TIME <3

Also, I welcome the new and almighty purple-named cool kids.

~ThatKidKlUe~

Gold Miner
Congratulations to everyone who made it, hope to see y'all ingame! @Aaron have fun in college, its been an interesting 3 years playing with you. Hope to see you on from time to time, bye.

Butters

Zombie Killer
Congratulations to every new staff member. I wish I could come online to say it straight to you guys. I know they'll all do an amazing job. Goodbye to those leaving also, the server will miss you. Good luck

Jakeee

Diamond Miner
Congratulations, Looking forward to working with you all :)

And goodbye to those who have contributed to the staff team

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Purple named cool kids. Is that what we helpers are now?
On a serious note that's a cool staff name, would totally vote for helper rank to be changed to "Purple named cool kids".
;P

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Purple named cool kids. Is that what we helpers are now?
On a serious note that's a cool staff name, would totally vote for helper rank to be changed to "Purple named cool kids".
;P
Purple named cool kids = Builders, although they really aren't cool.

But we still need a name for you nubbies.

Warrior356

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Congratulate to all new Staff .We will miss all the the Staff member's that have left but we will never forget what they did for the server :'(:-(:'( .

Thank you All old and new staff for what u did and what u are going to do for the server ;-):):) From Warrior356.

RichyyHD

Iron Miner
Since when did Lozl do helper stuff? well done those and I will soon be back new helpers and sad to say bye to some of my favourite old helpers... Daxy (cough). Skype me when I'm on so i can be welcomed Lozl . And I'm 16.. Not 27 whatever my profile says...