Kaayn's Intro

Kaayn

First Step
Hey everyone! :)

I'm going to keep this introduction thread fairly basic and short because I suck at introductions.. ;-;

Minecraft IGN: My Minecraft IGN is Kaayn
What I like: I like to play games and eat a lot of food.

I've been a gamer for most of my life. I found the interest in gaming from my parents, they would always play games and offered me to sit and watch them.. So I did. My parents were into MMO RPG games like World of Warcraft, Diablo (1 & 2). My dad was also interested in FPS horror games, like Doom 3. :-P SO watching my parents play those games, made me want to become a gamer.. Here I am now, playing games all the time and pretty much no living it.

IF you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Last edited:

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Welcome to the server! Wooow, I'm jealous of your parents, but that's really cool cx Hope you have fun and enjoy your time :3

iamontda

Void Walker
Welcome Kaayn! My parents don't really get gaming, but my grandpa loves it just like me. Hope you have a good time here :)

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
Welcome Kaayn! I'm also a gamer :3 I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!

I'm going to keep this introduction thread fairly basic and short because I suck at introductions.. ;-;
Lies! My introduction was 2 rows of text, I think. ._. Much better than mine.
Once again, welcome with much luv <3

OP
OP
Kaayn

Kaayn

First Step
Welcome to the server! Wooow, I'm jealous of your parents, but that's really cool cx Hope you have fun and enjoy your time :3
Haha it as fun. Thanks for the welcoming!
Welcome Kaayn! My parents don't really get gaming, but my grandpa loves it just like me. Hope you have a good time here :)
Sadly a lot of parents don't really get it but it's nice seeing that some parents do though. :-P Thanks for the kind welcoming!
Welcome Kaayn! I'm also a gamer :3 I'm sure you'll enjoy it here!

Lies! My introduction was 2 rows of text, I think. ._. Much better than mine.
Once again, welcome with much luv <3
That's awesome ;-) I usually say I keep it short but end up thinking of a few things to add onto it, so I end up expanding more.
Thanks for the welcoming. :)

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Welcome to Snapcraft!

Already seen you playing on KitPvP! Hope to see you playing it more! :)

Aly

Gold Miner
Welcome, Ethan. Enjoy the server! :)

OP
OP
Kaayn

Kaayn

First Step
Welcome ;D
Thanks! :)
Welcome to Snapcraft! :-D

Haha, saw you yesterday on Kit. You're pretty chill.^_^ I look forward to seeing you in game more! :)
Thank you!

Yeah haha. I look forward to seeing you too! :-D
Welcome to Snapcraft!

Already seen you playing on KitPvP! Hope to see you playing it more! :)
Thank you!

Yeah, I really enjoy PvP servers. You'll see me a lot more I can assure you that. :)
Welcome, Ethan. Enjoy the server! :)
Thank you! I'm sure I will. :)

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to the forums & server!

TayFTW

Iron Miner
Can I like come over and have maybe switch your parents with mine? I'm so jeli atm. Anyways welcome to the SnappyCraft world hope you enjoy your stay and once again I'm late