Kermit's Retirment

Goodbye kermit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
His posts were extremely inappropriate and disturbing. I can't seem to find the player report, but he was banned because of that.
What about trial's profile pics and one picture he posted was all bloody no action was taken I think will man Is just getting hated

iamontda

Void Walker
We didn't say anything about profile pictures. I mean sure, Trial may have been using gruesome pictures, but they were meant to be that way and he was fine with changing if anyone asked. Having a graffiti of a vampire-esqe Kermit is just deteriorating what his purpose was set to be, aka teaching children. Noahsponge has had some disturbing signatures overall as well, but also gave in when people asked to have them removed.

There is a neat pile of stuff that's been stacked up about willman's misbehaviour. But at least he made the Thread first?

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
And I think everybody here who is being negative should get out of this post (enchantedshotz and mcdonaldk1d)
You're suppose to be banned... and it wasted his profile pic that was bad it's that he like used my profile pic and like made it disturbing and actually I like gave you five hours cause I was at school. I wasn't going to report you if you took it down by then but you didnt soooo I did what I said I'd do. Not negative btw you're the one that made a picture of me like stabbed and dead.... lmao

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
We didn't say anything about profile pictures. I mean sure, Trial may have been using gruesome pictures, but they were meant to be that way and he was fine with changing if anyone asked. Having a graffiti of a vampire-esqe Kermit is just deteriorating what his purpose was set to be, aka teaching children. Noahsponge has had some disturbing signatures overall as well, but also gave in when people asked to have them removed.

There is a neat pile of stuff that's been stacked up about willman's misbehaviour. But at least he made the Thread first?
Willman didn't get a chance to remove his as no one asked him and now he's banned but what about the people who swear on forums but just use a picture or two? ok so if they don't want to see graffiti they shouldny get out of their house should they? There is graffiti everywhere bunch of edited pictures don't mean anything.