Kit Pvp Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior356

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I Realized that every time I am on kit pvp ( i spend like 5hrs a day ) there is no staff and when there is the hackers Just leave then when staff members leave's they come back and when there is a helper most of them say that they cant record or they are lagging and i know many people that are willing to help out i just forgot to apply and would like to ask if u could find staff for only kitpvp.

When i come on and stay playing for hours many hackers are on if there are 10 people at least 3 are hacking. I got muted for profanity once cause i got caught saying offense stuff to the hacker . I also noticed that most ranks and player are hacking or just rage quitting . I saw many players just quitting cause they lose op stuff to the hacker and i refuse to join them put as i said Please get staff for just kit-PvP

I was alone :-( : 2016-02-10_12.36.11.png They quit many players :-( :-(:-(:-(:'(:'(

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
They will recruit staff members when they think that staff members are needed. There are helpers/mods around most of the time and it may just be your timezone. most of the time I'm on kitpvp I do see a staff member there.

Last edited:

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
I see most of the staff on creative and not on kitpvp
Well you can always go around the server and ask if they're available to record someone for you. Or you can record the hackers your self and report them.

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Whenever I come on there's always a staff member ;-)

On a serious note, we staff try to come on as much as possible - but we can't always be on 24/7 to cater for your needs. We have our own lives to live and a lot of us have school to attend.
And anyways - if they leave when staff come on why don't you get a recording software? There are so many free recording software's you can download and use pretty easily.
Also we staff try our best to do the best job we can, but when we come on people are just like "Ban 'so and so', they are hacking". If you want to know the reason we don't ban them straight away is because a lot of the time people get annoyed they died - so just call the person who killed them out for hacks. Which is why we aren't allowed to ban them straight away, as if this person is lagging, or the person accusing someone is just annoyed or lagging themselves, we'd ban an Innocent person. And we'd lose so many players people would just leave - and then the server could be forced to close.

OP
OP
Warrior356

Warrior356

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Whenever I come on there's always a staff member ;-)

On a serious note, we staff try to come on as much as possible - but we can't always be on 24/7 to cater for your needs. We have our own lives to live and a lot of us have school to attend.
And anyways - if they leave when staff come on why don't you get a recording software? There are so many free recording software's you can download and use pretty easily.
Also we staff try our best to do the best job we can, but when we come on people are just like "Ban 'so and so', they are hacking". If you want to know the reason we don't ban them straight away is because a lot of the time people get annoyed they died - so just call the person who killed them out for hacks. Which is why we aren't allowed to ban them straight away, as if this person is lagging, or the person accusing someone is just annoyed or lagging themselves, we'd ban an Innocent person. And we'd lose so many players people would just leave - and then the server could be forced to close.
Yet helpers i didn't see at all except for 1 then he left. Btw u said the same thing Wacky said but when he came on no one was there so..

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
I am not saying we are always online... I said we try to have someone online all the time. But that's not always possible, I am not sorry to say that we staff members actually have a life - and because of that cannot always be online. I'm sorry if this doesn't meet your expectations of us being some kind of immortal being that can always be on snapcraft.
Its not like we have to eat, sleep, go to school/work, and have to do our hobbies outside of snapcraft. Are you saying that's not allowed?

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Also most likely the reason no people were on Kitpvp at that time is because the new parkour is done, and a lot of people are on there.

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
@Craftermanamz Wont the server be forced to close if there's hackers roaming freely on servers? The general kitpvp population has gone down, either to boredom or the kids with blatant hacks ruining it for everyone. I do admit though that the ant-cheat is going in but I feel like the staff is relying purely on that. The only active staff on kitpvp are wiggy and dudeman rn and I doubt that's enough. I log on to snap, see about 4-5 helpers on creative, and none on the other servers. You ask us to ask you guys to deal with a hacker but won't you get fed up if people keep on coming and asking you for help? And I doubt people would leave kitpvp for parkour.

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
I don't mind being asked for help, if I did I wouldn't have applied for helper rank.
Creative is quite an active server for all players, staff are just players who are asked to step up when needed to get a job done when needed.
And I am sure a lot of people are on parkour at the moment - caught up in the hype for the new levels.

Jennab

Gold Miner
Just going to say this: To people who rage at staff members for "not doing their job" by not banning a hacker right away, you are probably something that leads us away from the servers you are on. If someone is hacking, and you complain, then say "it's not my job to record hackers" or "I'm lazy".... then don't complain. Staff could have other things to work on, no need to rage at them. If there isn't any staff on the server your on, I'm pretty sure there is a staff member on at least one server to help you. Don't say you're too lazy to go around and look for one, because that doesn't help either.

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
All we players are trying to get from this is too have staff spend a little less time on creative, and more time on kitpvp and other servers where there are problems. I understand that creative is a fun server to you guys, but just please spend more time helping on other servers too. If you guys don't feel like spending at least a little bit of your playing time checking on other servers to see if everything is ok, then snapcraft will be a better place, if not then maybe staff isn't really for you guys, which is fine, but you guys are taking up space of others who may be more dedicated to searching for hackers. (I know you guys aren't supposed to be on 24/7 looking for hackers, just saying you should at least do it a little more)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Warrior356

Warrior356

Mod
Staff member
Mod
All we players are trying to get from this is too have staff spend a little less time on creative, and more time on kitpvp and other servers where there are problems. I understand that creative is a fun server to you guys, but just please spend more time helping on other servers too. If you guys don't feel like spending at least a little bit of your playing time checking on other servers to see if everything is ok, then snapcraft will be a better place, if not then maybe staff is really for you guys, which is fine, but you guys are taking up space of others who may be more dedicated to searching for hackers. (I know you guys aren't supposed to be on 24/7 looking for hackers, just saying you should at least do it a little more)
101% AGREE THIS IS MY POINT
THX u

Jennab

Gold Miner
All we players are trying to get from this is too have staff spend a little less time on creative, and more time on kitpvp and other servers where there are problems. I understand that creative is a fun server to you guys, but just please spend more time helping on other servers too. If you guys don't feel like spending at least a little bit of your playing time checking on other servers to see if everything is ok, then snapcraft will be a better place, if not then maybe staff is really for you guys, which is fine, but you guys are taking up space of others who may be more dedicated to searching for hackers. (I know you guys aren't supposed to be on 24/7 looking for hackers, just saying you should at least do it a little more)
Staff members are allowed to enjoy the server too. We don't HAVE to spend all of our time working, we can have fun too. :)

OP
OP
Warrior356

Warrior356

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Staff members are allowed to enjoy the server too. We don't HAVE to spend all of our time working, we can have fun too. :)
The thing is all u do is "enjoy the server" cause every time i come to ask for help U are all magically afk at once no one bothers to come help

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
@Craftermanamz Yes because creative needs 4+ staff on daily to moderate the chat. I understand that staff play on here to enjoy themselves and have fun but there needs to be some sense of responsibility. If you signed up to become a staff, you take on a new role in the community. "Your primary purpose as a helper is as a monitor and guide for all players."- Aaron

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
uhm, I just said that it WAS fine for you guys to have fun, just saying there are a bunch of helpers who are almost never on kitpvp, and sometime for those you can't record, the only way is to run to creative and ask staff for help. I bet that if I check my logs, I can guarantee that at least five player, who have played kit for a long time, and are almost all over level 75 and even 100, have plainly said in chat that they were logging off of kitpvp because of the hackers. It's not just a few people who wants staff's help, it the whole kitpvp community. Before I was muted, I would even ask people like Justin for help, because he would always record hackers when he sees them, instead of going to creative and asking for help there.

I said it once and I'll say it again. I UNDERSTAND that staff should have fun, we're just asking for at least a small amount of extra effort put in to looking for hackers. :)

iamontda

Void Walker
This is turning more and more into an argument. Settle down, guys. :)

For the people saying that you only see Staff in Creative: Yes, we've been on Creative a lot in the past few days. That's simply because we had a reset a few days ago (and Parkour was just re-released as well, so we have a lot on our plates until players calm down on those a bit). We get to start fresh just like the rest of the players do, but we're also helping to weed out new bugs or even doing important work in Creative as per the norm.

I'm not sure about the rest of you, but there definitely are Helpers out there who specifically play on KitPvP (even before they became Helpers). However, many of our Helpers are in school throughout the day, and after getting through school and homework they might not want to spend the last 4 or so hours they have playing Minecraft (I'm a Moderator and still in school, and I can tell you that I definitely don't want to do that every day even if I do pop on when I can). There's also an ebb and flow to many of the Snapcraft servers, so one hour you might have 70 people in Kit and the next you might have none at all. I personally hate KitPvP because of the gamer in me, but I like the fact that some Helpers are willing to go there.

I don't want to have to reiterate this, but I've said it before: Players help us a lot. If you think that there are way too many hackers on a server, record them and make a Report. Reports are extremely helpful and they're sure to be seen by many of us. You're correct in accusing Helpers of not being able to record because of excuses like lag and such, because that's exactly what happens. If someone is hacking, a Helper posts a video of it, and we can't make heads or tails of it because they have 5 fps, then it isn't a solid Report for us to ban someone on. My laptop is one of the worst nowadays, so the best I can do is help others on the Forums or take immediate action when necessary.

Based on the amount of Reports we've filled so far this year, there are a lot more hackers appearing and every little Report helps. Fighting about how many Helpers are where on what server? That won't help. There are way too many people figuring out that they can use hacked clients (especially as of this year) and sometimes being swarmed by "this person is hacking" is overwhelming. In Creative, I sometimes have 5+ people asking me for help doing one thing or another, and it gets crazy. My mind can go buzzing all over the place and sometimes I just have to say no until I can get each one straightened out. Same sort of thing happens in KitPvP, but it's always about hackers (which are much harder to deal with).

Oh, and Helpers are going AFK, eh? We've been trying to get the New Blues in order about that, but sometimes they do need to slip away from their computers for a little while. Please excuse them if they do that, it happens to the best of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.