Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Warrior356

Warrior356

Mod
Staff member
Mod
This is turning more and more into an argument. Settle down, guys. :)
The truth has finally come out of the kitpvp community most was,are or has complained about lack of staff in kit pvp so i had to come out with the truth we still need more staff members on kit pvp . I still go to school btw and still see no helpers on ,all they are on is creative or somewhere else but not kit pvp we are just asking for more staff help on kit pvp only not on others.

iamontda

Void Walker
The truth has finally come out of the kitpvp community most was,are or has complained about lack of staff in kit pvp so i had to come out with the truth we still need more staff members on kit pvp . I still go to school btw and still see no helpers on ,all they are on is creative or somewhere else but not kit pvp we are just asking for more staff help on kit pvp only not on others.
Proving my point that it's just a big argument. I'm well aware that you're asking for more Staff members to be present in KitPvP, as you've said it numerous times. You go to school and that's well and fine, but we all live in different time zones and you may get off from school many hours before some of us. Again, we don't want to be playing Minecraft 24/7.

Please record players and post a Report yourself if you're having big troubles, or otherwise go to another server and see if you can find a Staff member to help you out.

OP
OP
Warrior356

Warrior356

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Proving my point that it's just a big argument. I'm well aware that you're asking for more Staff members to be present in KitPvP, as you've said it numerous times. You go to school and that's well and fine, but we all live in different time zones and you may get off from school many hours before some of us. Again, we don't want to be playing Minecraft 24/7.

Please record players and post a Report yourself if you're having big troubles, or otherwise go to another server and see if you can find a Staff member to help you out.
So may i ask for the last time to at least get 1 or 2 helpers for my time zone

Thx

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
All the people are that complaining about hackers but do not report themselves are just being selfish, I can understand if you can't record but do not complain about helpers not being able to do so. Helpers do not have to be on a certain server they can play which ever server they want. Also a lot of the times people call hacks the other person is not even hacking. Aside from that 95% of hackers will now be kicked if they hack.

XDBlaze325

Gold Miner
We don't report the hackers on the forms cus most reports r check the next day bye then the hacker is allready gone

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
We don't report the hackers on the forms cus most reports r check the next day bye then the hacker is allready gone
It doesn't matter if they are already gone as we don't need them online to ban them... If you give us the ign, or your proof has the ign clearly shown in the proof we can ban them without them being on.

OP
OP
Warrior356

Warrior356

Mod
Staff member
Mod
It doesn't matter if they are already gone as we don't need them online to ban them... If you give us the ign, or your proof has the ign clearly shown in the proof we can ban them without them being on.
We are trying to say it takes to long to get the person banned he already caused the damage and there will be way more leaving the report takes at least a day what is the point if he gets banned the next day ? If already hacked yesterday he wont come back but still others will

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
@Maarten Just some questions about this anti-cheat I need answered please. So when a person is using kill aura and they are kicked, are there any notifications sent to the online staff about their hacks? Also if there are any notifications being sent at all, they should be sent to all the staff online on every server. Honestly this way staff can play the server they want and log on to a certain server and ban the player IF there are an excessive amount of notifications.

iamontda

Void Walker
We are trying to say it takes to long to get the person banned he already caused the damage and there will be way more leaving the report takes at least a day what is the point if he gets banned the next day ? If already hacked yesterday he wont come back but still others will

Please stop arguing about this. We're all human and we can't do everything immediately, but we're trying our best.

Locking~

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
@Maarten Just some questions about this anti-cheat I need answered please. So when a person is using kill aura and they are kicked, are there any notifications sent to the online staff about their hacks? Also if there are any notifications being sent at all, they should be sent to all the staff online on every server. Honestly this way staff can play the server they want and log on to a certain server and ban the player IF there are an excessive amount of notifications.
They are sent to all staff they will hold all the necessary information to determine of the player is hacking, If the player gets kicked off they get a time out and will not be able to join back instantly. If players get a high enough hacking score they get auto banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
But not reporting them might allow them to have been hacking for days, This is literately the worst excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.