Kit pvp suggestions

JujuuIsAnAutist

First Step
Aight so some of these people might hate just personal opinion and this isnt going to be half as good as the other one but some of these are specifiaclly builds
1) a 1v1 system : if someone is talking shit You should be able to 1v1 em like you used to be able to gang fight but the server should supply the kits for the 1v1 I.E paladin kits for 1v1s
2) The Ladders at the House : the house to left side of the lion statue was one of the reasons i was on snapcraft so long fighting over the top of it That was the best feeling overtaking it please add it back
3) The houses that was at the middle: it made the map look so much better in my opinion with 1 house at each corner its hard to explain but you get the idea.
4) now i really hate this feature but i can understand if you dont wanna add it back but at the top of the big tree where fights used to always go down now i know the glitch to get through leaves and im gonna be honest i was one of the people who found it out ( call bs all you want ) but it was a fun place to keep controll of
5) something to make heads usefull: I.E collect 5 heads you get 500$ or something because no one buys heads and they are all selling for 1000's so make something usefull of em ayee?
6) gang upgrade prices lower: i think alot of people agree with me saying the gang upgrade prices are way too high please lower
Thanks for Reading -Twerk

Finlxy

Iron Miner
First one would be cool but i still think paladins should get better gear as they actually payed for their rank.

OP
OP
J

JujuuIsAnAutist

First Step
No finlxy you dont understand its a fair use for a 1v1 they payed for kit pvp gear this 1v1 thing is fair gear so people can fight

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
1v1 arenas would be pretty cool indeed.
The houses in the middle of the map were removed for better pvp.
Yes, heads could be sellable.
I think the costs for the gang levelups are fine.

Finlxy

Iron Miner
No finlxy you dont understand its a fair use for a 1v1 they payed for kit pvp gear this 1v1 thing is fair gear so people can fight
I understand what u mean but i think 1v1s would take over and so much people would be doing them that paladin becomes a bit of a waste of money.