Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

Daxocity

Stone Miner
imo you should add a custom enchant for armor that repairs the armor you're wearing (only with the enchant) when you kill irons and farm them, look at this way: you kill an iron, get exp, exp repairs armor but dont make it too op so it wont help mid gfight

Flinch240hz

First Step
that would be way too op, its already op enough that we are in p5 or p4 diamond going up against p1 irons...

Mathilda

Stone Miner
I agree that it would be too op, I don't think it's fair to newer players and might scare them off rather quickly

IDiraa

Iron Miner
not good idea. im a iron and i dont like to be farmed.

Last edited:

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
I disagree with this. I don't think it should be the most amount of profit from farming irons bc everyone hates when you farm them in a gset and no player enjoys being farmed like that. It causes new players to leave and forces regular players to pay u to team. I don't think we should exactly implement something to encourage iron farming in sets? Plus, this would just be weird and unfair in actual gfights. big-1

Warrior356

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I disagree with this. I don't think it should be the most amount of profit from farming irons bc everyone hates when you farm them in a gset and no player enjoys being farmed like that. It causes new players to leave and forces regular players to pay u to team. I don't think we should exactly implement something to encourage iron farming in sets? Plus, this would just be weird and unfair in actual gfights. big-1
-1 Reason ^

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Also agreed ^

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner
This has 2 be the worst idea I have ever seen…. You are telling me I could just bring xp bottles to a gfight and never break my set that would be stupid. Gsets aren’t even that expensive to fix and farming isn’t meant to be the main way 2 make money. This is a horrible idea.

Planestation

First Step
Can see how it can be a nuisance but considering player balancing to the point where top ranks have /fix and repair sign in spawn it isn't necessary considering the gap between obtaining gsets and starting of the game as a iron.

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Agreed ^

IDiraa

Iron Miner
im totaly with your opinion

IDiraa

Iron Miner
miss honey, why didnt you said that befor i quit........... now there is no way staff will accept me in snapcraft :) so rip. but thanks i really like your speach (If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.)