Partially Accepted KitPvP Duels Suggestion (prizes)

Powaaah

Tree Puncher
Hello, after spending some of my time on the KitPvP server i quickly realized that there is very low activity on the duel side of things, i like duels i think its fun but i don't really want to wait 3-5 minutes for one match.
I think a way to make duels be more active is to add any kind of prize pool like a Champion tag a buycraft voucher not a lot just something to make it a bit more active, So lets say as an example for every month for KitPvP, The top 3 people get
1. Champion Tag + 10$ Buycraft Voucher
2. 5$ Buycraft Voucher
3. Honor Tag
Of course you guys decide the prizes if this goes through just think it would be cool. Well lets say that this wont be a monthly thing and an End Of The Map Event, so at lets say the last 7 days of the map ratings reset and theres 7 Days to climb the ladder and receive the Rewards listed above
And this could also be monthly but the Champion tag only gets given to the player that is currently holding the first place at the end of the map
I think this should only be For Nodebuff or gapple

the77x7

Diamond Miner
I think this is a nice idea and would bring more activity to the duel side of KitPvP. However, I feel that the rewards should be different. I’m sure if it’s added staff would change that aspect though! :)

Duckyy

First Step
Hello, after spending some of my time on the KitPvP server i quickly realized that there is very low activity on the duel side of things, i like duels i think its fun but i don't really want to wait 3-5 minutes for one match.
I think a way to make duels be more active is to add any kind of prize pool like a Champion tag a buycraft voucher not a lot just something to make it a bit more active, So lets say as an example for every month for KitPvP, The top 3 people get
1. Champion Tag + 10$ Buycraft Voucher
2. 5$ Buycraft Voucher
3. Honor Tag
Of course you guys decide the prizes if this goes through just think it would be cool. Well lets say that this wont be a monthly thing and an End Of The Map Event, so at lets say the last 7 days of the map ratings reset and theres 7 Days to climb the ladder and receive the Rewards listed above
And this could also be monthly but the Champion tag only gets given to the player that is currently holding the first place at the end of the map
I think this should only be For Nodebuff or gapple
I agree that there should be some sort of rewards for duels and it would make duels more popular. it would be fun to be able to try to win something in duels. +1

Benjiii

Tree Puncher
I really like this idea, but for this to work a few things would have to change.
For example, I would suggest /level advantages should be disabled in duels, As a high level player i do notice this plays a big role in the current duels.
I would also suggest updating some of the kits, Armor in gapple duels breaks too fast imo; a duel takes around 1-2minutes max.
Also the armor on the Nodebuff duels should be made unbreaking 10 or more, The armor pieces break towards the end of a match, and i feel like this shouldnt happen in a nodebuff duel.
Lastly i would aso love to see the option to edit your layout of the duel kits. So you can change to layout of your inventory.

Would love to see some of these things added!

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I like this idea, however, I don't think there should be store credit given at all. Duels are supposed to be a fun addition to kitpvp. A tag is a nice price in my opinion. How will the "abuse" of duelling alts be combatted? If the tag is purely based off of let's say duel kills, ppl would just kill their alts over and over again until they unlock the tag.

OP
OP
P

Powaaah

Tree Puncher
I like this idea, however, I don't think there should be store credit given at all. Duels are supposed to be a fun addition to kitpvp. A tag is a nice price in my opinion. How will the "abuse" of duelling alts be combatted? If the tag is purely based off of let's say duel kills, ppl would just kill their alts over and over again until they unlock the tag.
You guys do you i just suggested the prizes i would like :)

OP
OP
P

Powaaah

Tree Puncher
And by the way it will not be calculated off Duel Kills i thikn you guys should choose one gamemode I would prefer Gapple Or NoDebuff and you guys just do the ratings from it