Partially Accepted Kitpvp Events

Yes or No

• Total voters

SHquap

Tree Puncher
With inspiration from Invadedlands kitpvp, I thought that Events should be added to snapcraft kitpvp as well.
Minigames that cycle around every 5 minutes or so, just like targets do. These events could be waterdrop, spleef, sumo, or anything you can come up with. As a winner I also think you should be rewarded an event key, these event keys don't need to be super good but just something that helps everyone get maybe pearls money or other stuff that people struggle to afford. This would also more welcome new players to the server.

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
If this were added this frequently, it would obviously need to be plug-in-based events. I assume you are expecting and aware of that. With this being the case, it would likely have to be in future KitPvP reworks rather than currently added. I do like the idea, I believe 5 minutes is too frequent, potentially 30 minutes-1hour sounds more fitting. Otherwise, it could be too OP, get boring over time, interfere with other features on KitPvP.

As for basic events that Admin hosts at times, those are not so frequent and usually end up being around 5 per month (by me at least). These events typically have rare key rewards and not too many rules & restrictions. Less official I would say. These have included parkour, sumo, same gear 1v1s or 2v2s, spleef.

Jxstt

Tree Puncher
This would be a nice addition, with the constant events it gives new players a easy way of making money and having fun at the same time. It also means that people in different timezones can compete in events daily which they wouldn't normally be able to do with staff hosted events.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I like this idea. Would love to see such events on Kitpvp!

JustMini

Tree Puncher
I like the idea, sometimes PvPing for hours in a row gets somewhat boring. If an event sometimes (every hour or so) starts, it would be a much appreciated added experience to the server.

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
With inspiration from Invadedlands kitpvp, I thought that Events should be added to snapcraft kitpvp as well.
Minigames that cycle around every 5 minutes or so, just like targets do. These events could be waterdrop, spleef, sumo, or anything you can come up with. As a winner I also think you should be rewarded an event key, these event keys don't need to be super good but just something that helps everyone get maybe pearls money or other stuff that people struggle to afford. This would also more welcome new players to the server.
I like this idea so +1, but...

I believe 5 minutes is too frequent, potentially 30 minutes-1hour sounds more fitting. Otherwise, it could be too OP, get boring over time, interfere with other features on KitPvP.
I agree with this ^

Warrior356

Mod
Staff member
Mod
If this were added this frequently, it would obviously need to be plug-in-based events. I assume you are expecting and aware of that. With this being the case, it would likely have to be in future KitPvP reworks rather than currently added. I do like the idea, I believe 5 minutes is too frequent, potentially 30 minutes-1hour sounds more fitting. Otherwise, it could be too OP, get boring over time, interfere with other features on KitPvP.

As for basic events that Admin hosts at times, those are not so frequent and usually end up being around 5 per month (by me at least). These events typically have rare key rewards and not too many rules & restrictions. Less official I would say. These have included parkour, sumo, same gear 1v1s or 2v2s, spleef.
+1 I Agree ^