Added KitPvP - * Improvements *

Status
Not open for further replies.

AoFSniipers

First Step
Feel free to comment if you want to add anything - trying to help server.

Pros of Server; Fishing Contest, vote keys, enchants, bounties in pvp, envoys-can be improved though.

Events keep this server alive like the bounties that come in pvp because its one of the main ways for people to make money. Other than the fact that voting is the main way people get money which helps nonranks as well but most of them don't even know about it. Lastly, envoys are great too but when I run around the map 4 times to get 3 crates and out of the 5 min I get 3 regular gapples its kind of a let down. The number of chests that spawn or improved items in the chest can fix that.

Cons of Server; Pay to win, rare crate keys, cost of a full loadout, unfair duels, cost of /fix at $400, anti-cheat.

Server is pay to win when it is not possible to get p5 armor without paying to get rare key. As talked about in another post, rare keys are horrible due to the chances of getting the good items and the fact that half of the items in the rare key are similar to the vote key. The cost of a full loadout is like $15 irl which is crazy. That's why people can't pvp with it without getting 9v1ed. So, after you fight in gset for 10 min you go spawn and it takes you 1 week just to fix the 4 sets that are broken... The /fix sign at 400 is overpriced when u can just buy another whole p4 set for repairing 2 sets..

Duels are another problem. How is it fair for someone who is level 10, 40, or even 70 to fight someone 400+ that gets 2 more hearts and .5 more damage each hit. It needs to be a fair fight.

Its been clear that its very easy for people to cheat on snap. Not to mention that most of the people cheating and auto clicking are ranks. I had 6 top ranks banned during my wagers bc they were using reach.

One other small change that could help is that the server is tracking each second every player is on. If a Dev knows if there is a way to make it every 30 seconds or in minutes it could help server performance by saving data.

Also, how are color nameplates in /buy $6 irl and they go for 250 for in game money. Not sure why that is even in the /buy.

Solutions: I think by adding these it will allow more people to pvp and allow non-ranks to have a chance.

• Add a /kit weekly - It can contain Xp, a god apple, reg diamond armor set, 2 pearls, ect. - helps bring people back every week to play a little if they know they can get a good kit.
  • If not a kit weekly, server can add a kit you can get in the vote crate like a /kit money or /kit xp
  • Make it so levels do not matter in duels (wagers)
  • Improve Rare Keys
  • Add more chests to envoy or improve the items in the chests
  • Make /fix sign to $300 (Most people buy /fix for 100-250)

Can also add another event like a Koth for the next map that occurs every 4 or 6 hours.

Last edited:

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
I agree with :
- loot inside envoys should be buffed.
- Make extra hearts/damage have no effect in a duel.
- I like the idea of unlocking some extra simple kits from the vote crates. Careful consideration would have to go into deciding the items for this.

Issue with decreasing fix sign price is that is encourages more people to sit down in PvP in gsets and farm everyone else.

OP
OP
AoFSniipers

AoFSniipers

First Step
How does this sound. Double money for selling fish during the two 30 min of the fishing contest or something like this like during this hour there are more emerald drops on deaths for people to make money.

legendsarising

Tree Puncher
i +1 the simple kits but they shouldnt be given out for free, something you can earn from a crate key like a rank or lucky tag. Aditionally the crates should be buffed, they quite useless currently unless u hoping to get keys or some quick $

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
- I think more envoys would be nice, but the number should depend on the size of the map. If it is smaller, then definitely buff them

- I agree rare keys should certainly be buffed. They're a very rare key to obtain yet not very rare/valuable rewards. The swords definitely should be changed, you're receiving knockback II on a "god sword" out of a rare crate which isn't always something to be excited about. The gapple number inside here could be increased as well as the money tickets, exp bottles, and pearls. Maybe some new rewards can be added too such as nameplate colors that arent available already to make them more "rare." Like cyan(3), dark red(4), dark green(2), black(0), and diff shade of blue(9).

- I think 250-300 wouldn't be so bad. In most cases, people carry 4 and a half sets on them and a lot of times in 1 fight these will all nearly break needing to be repaired. That is about 5-7k to repair your set and maybe any additional loot like sword, etc. Being able to repair easier may encourage people to drop down more often.

- I like your /kit weekly idea as long as it would be available to everyone, not just specific ranks

- I agree to disregarding levels during duels/wagers

- Regarding the p2w aspect, I think maybe making custom enchantments more obtainable (less rare) would improve the number of sets available

Status
Not open for further replies.