Kitpvp Killstreaks + Epic Moments (competition)

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
Until November 24th, I'm giving everybody an opportunity to win 1,000 ingame cash and a set of P5 armour on KitPvP. It's pretty simple yet challenging to win. The main objective is to take a picture of your highest killstreak when someone kills you (the message after your death)

Example:
0c8789f23fa4ee21001a5264cdb384b3.png

(this does not count!)

However, here's a second option: not very good at PvPing? Can't ever beat the diamonds or people who are really strong? I'm doing a little challenge for all those people who aren't suited for the first challenge. Post your best pictures/videos of live fights and epic battle shots and you'll get a ticket into a big raffle for every picture!

TIP: For best pictures, find a couple people pvping off about 20-30 blocks away and use optifine's zoom feature to get close action of the fight, or just spam F2 while fighting. (:
  • Pictures can be high/medium/low 'epicness' high gets 2 tickets medium and low gets 1 ticket.
  • Videos get 2 tickets if they're medium/low and high gets 4 tickets
The prize for the epic moments contest is 500 ingame cash and a set of P5 armour on KitPvP. It's not as good but still something.

I'd like to see your really good epic moments in the battlefield, until then, good luck and have a great time on snapcraft!

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Spam F2 while fighting. You want my MC to crash yo? XD

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Let's try doing one when you end someone's kill streak. xD
Until November 24th, I'm giving everybody an opportunity to win 1,000 ingame cash and a set of P5 armour on KitPvP. It's pretty simple yet challenging to win. The main objective is to take a picture of your highest killstreak when someone kills you (the message after your death)

Example:
0c8789f23fa4ee21001a5264cdb384b3.png

(this does not count!)

However, here's a second option: not very good at PvPing? Can't ever beat the diamonds or people who are really strong? I'm doing a little challenge for all those people who aren't suited for the first challenge. Post your best pictures/videos of live fights and epic battle shots and you'll get a ticket into a big raffle for every picture!

TIP: For best pictures, find a couple people pvping off about 20-30 blocks away and use optifine's zoom feature to get close action of the fight, or just spam F2 while fighting. (:
  • Pictures can be high/medium/low 'epicness' high gets 2 tickets medium and low gets 1 ticket.
  • Videos get 2 tickets if they're medium/low and high gets 4 tickets
The prize for the epic moments contest is 500 ingame cash and a set of P5 armour on KitPvP. It's not as good but still something.

I'd like to see your really good epic moments in the battlefield, until then, good luck and have a great time on snapcraft!

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
IWubChu just ended RefinedBird's killstreak of 666

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
I've had about 200-300 at one point, didn't take a picture though because this thread wasnt up then :-P

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
5a53.png

In your face Kylie. PvP master, confirmed.
This seems pretty legit... I'd give cookie the prize right now If I was in your position.