Kitpvp Mass Truce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imacouplepixels

Stone Miner
A touching tale of friendship in an otherwise vicious and brutal minigame.
A kind donor by the name of 20smarties05 is always passing out iron sets to nondonors. He also convinces other donors to stop murdering his newly found friends. On Sunday, after ten minutes, nearly every player was in a "mass-truce". So, with murdering, the whole point of KitPvp, out of the picture, what was there left for a peaceful crowd of a dozen players to do?
1. Tag - whoever was "it" was the only one allowed to punch others. You tag by non-lethally punching someone. Do not be like me and "playfully" punch others to death. It can happen. Please do not do that. Variants - King of the Lilypad: punch off whoever jumps onto a lilypad and claim the throne for yourself
2. Hide and Seek - nothing unusual here. Of course, the first donor who got to hide immediately flew somewhere inaccessible.
3. Run away from the diamond tank - of course those who had a diamond set were turned on by all that easy prey mulling around and chose to slaughter us in droves. Running away from them was fun; reorganizing ourselves and trapping one in that corner island before smashing him to bits was even better. Nobody said if they got his diamond armor. Smart move.

Participants
20smarties05
tsshaik - only after he lost his diamond set and joined the ranks of the Gandhi impersonators
Paintballer
Imacouplepixels
Skillez
half a dozen more

That was a lot of fun. Please, be like 20smarties05 and bring love and compassion into KitPvp
EB 7.png

Malmedy279BC.png

Or you can try to kill my friends and I will do to you what I did to these scrubs

Billybobice

Zombie Killer
Good, but this is like establishing world peace. There are people who lie, betray, and manipulate for selfish reasons and don't give two poops about others' feelings. Thought certainly able to be done, it's very low to lie to achieve a goal. I was recently betrayed twice; one of which was a person who decided it would be funny to keep killing me while I was trying to record hackers.

Good idea, almost impossible with all the other idiots out there.

OP
OP
Imacouplepixels

Imacouplepixels

Stone Miner
Good, but this is like establishing world peace. There are people who lie, betray, and manipulate for selfish reasons and don't give two poops about others' feelings. Thought certainly able to be done, it's very low to lie to achieve a goal. I was recently betrayed twice; one of which was a person who decided it would be funny to keep killing me while I was trying to record hackers.

Good idea, almost impossible with all the other idiots out there.

Billyyyyyyy. It is possible; I have experienced it for an entire hour. We all became friends easily and there was practically no backstabbing mainly because it was rather rash to "lie, betray, and manipulate" when 20smarties05, his 3-4 donor buddies, and a former diamond tank were guarding our group and brutally eliminating any troublemakers.

And it is not overly ambitious as achieving the KitPvp equivalent of "world peace" - it can happen anytime! It started with my seeing 20smarties05 with some full iron nondonors huddled around him. I was already friends with him, so he admitted me to his entourage. Surprisingly, nearly everyone we encountered suddenly began blocking like an offer of peace, even donors! It was not long before everyone online were at peace. Really, the only thing left to do was play around and punch each other.

It is not like every game must result in peace, but if you want to experience this yourself, start by blocking your sword. The average player is MUCH more inclined to friendship and trusting than one would expect. Build a team, have fun, and watch it fall apart before your eyes as bored teammates switch to swords.

LegalSense

Void Walker
Billyyyyyyy. It is possible; I have experienced it for an entire hour. We all became friends easily and there was practically no backstabbing mainly because it was rather rash to "lie, betray, and manipulate" when 20smarties05, his 3-4 donor buddies, and a former diamond tank were guarding our group and brutally eliminating any troublemakers.

And it is not overly ambitious as achieving the KitPvp equivalent of "world peace" - it can happen anytime! It started with my seeing 20smarties05 with some full iron nondonors huddled around him. I was already friends with him, so he admitted me to his entourage. Surprisingly, nearly everyone we encountered suddenly began blocking like an offer of peace, even donors! It was not long before everyone online were at peace. Really, the only thing left to do was play around and punch each other.

It is not like every game must result in peace, but if you want to experience this yourself, start by blocking your sword. The average player is MUCH more inclined to friendship and trusting than one would expect. Build a team, have fun, and watch it fall apart before your eyes as bored teammates switch to swords.
Allow me to count how many times I've blocked my sword and still slaughtered heinously.

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
Allow me to count how many times I've blocked my sword and still slaughtered heinously.

There are some who do that. But just when they do - tell the League of Friends and they will use brute justice and that one will wish they never had!

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
BLAHHH!!!! I wish I was there! But no access to MC currently ;-;! #MissingEveryone,MC,KitPvP :-(

OP
OP
Imacouplepixels

Imacouplepixels

Stone Miner
I wish I was there.

20smarties05 tends to play at around my 8-10pm (I am in the Central Time Zone, Texas). From that you can adjust your time and try to meet him. Just walk straight up to him either weaponless or while blocking.

Do NOT, however, expect everyone else in the "peace team" to be friendly. There was a lot of drama with people punching and poking each other for fun, which resulted in a lot of deaths/ruined friendships. Awwwwww.

Anyways, I would love to get you and everyone else linked ingame, but I cannot. The PSAT is tomorrow (I have been hauling ass for weeks before studying for it; that is why you guys have been seeing more of my messing around on the forums than playing in KitPvp) and afterwards even more gross academic stuff. Maybe during Thanksgiving break I will return and organize one big reunion. Until then, see 20smarties05 for membership details. Peace

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
xD everyone but skillz me and pixels will get reked

I think I'll still live! I have a great diamond set and other stuff and am not bad at pvp.

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Im gonna speak up here, do you think kitpvp is a game to make all of kit pvp your friend so you will eventually run out or forget that you killed your teammate? Seriously, the aim of the game is pvp: player vs. player not twp: team with player, your supposed to kill me, and also scrubs? :-P lol. (Just lol.......)

And also by the way, just cause you have 5-7 people doesn't mean a group of ranks and non ranks could easly obliterate you guys, but in all seriousness, you need so much more better people for people to defeat stronger people... also, if I feel like it ill be glad to join your group.
Don't take this as a bad note, its just my opinion. :-P

Last edited:
OP
OP
Imacouplepixels

Imacouplepixels

Stone Miner
Im gonna speak up here, 1. do you think kitpvp is a game to make all of kit pvp your friend so you will eventually run out or forget that you killed your teammate? Seriously, the aim of the game is pvp: player vs. player not twp: team with player, your supposed to kill me, and also scrubs? :-P lol. (Just lol.......)

And also by the way, 2. just cause you have 5-7 people doesn't mean a group of ranks and non ranks could easly obliterate you guys, but in all seriousness, you need so much more better people for people to defeat stronger people... also, 3. if I feel like it ill be glad to join your group.
Don't take this as a bad note, its just my opinion. :-P

1. No
2. Ok
3. Sure

Status
Not open for further replies.