Added kitpvp new features.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qt-Gxpple

Stone Miner
Heres a list of what I think would be some good features to kitpvp.

- You can buy /pv's on /buy
-New crates, and buff kill crates
-fix the when you throw a pearl, but it doesn't land and you go on pearl cooldown
-A /duel system where you can bring your own items and fight to the death
-You can turn on gang friendly fire (to boost ur teammates and such)
-You can buy custom enchant books off /buy
For example, Plasma two for $2 and you get a book, and you just right click your sword
Autospeed, autojump etc

If you have anyother suggestions list them below, those are just off the top of my head

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Buying PV's, -1
New Crates, +1
Fixing pearl thing, +1
Duel system, +1
Gang friendly fire, -1
Enchant books, -1

Good suggestions! (Some of them I thought to be a bit p2w, but I loved them otherwise)

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
Disagree- You can buy /pv's on /buy
Agree, already been suggested- New crates, and buff kill crates
Does this to prevent getting stuck but would be nice to not have it go on cooldown- fix the when you throw a pearl, but it doesn't land and you go on pearl cooldown
Agree, already been suggested- A /duel system where you can bring your own items and fight to the death
Agree, already been suggested- You can turn on gang friendly fire (to boost ur teammates and such)
Disagree- You can buy custom enchant books off /buy

I do not think custom enchantments should just be able to be purchased, they are meant to grind for and I don't think pvs should be bought either, there is already quite a bit of storage.

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
I don't like the idea of being able to buy vaults and custom enchant books from /buy.

I think bringing your own items into a duel could be fun :)

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
There was no report for the pearl bug, however it should be resolved now. New crates are planned, I’d like to buff the kill crate ever so slightly. Bringing your own items in duels shouldn’t be an issue. The other I think would be too pay2win!

Status
Not open for further replies.