Kitpvp suggestions.

Saldy

First Step
Hello anyone reading this. Over the past few weeks of playing KitPvp on Snapcraft, I've come to realized a few things that would maybe spice up it a bit. Here are some suggestions.

1. Selling items: Now for this one, I'd think it'd be very reasonable to do besides for the golden apples and stuff you can get from kits. But anything else that you can either buy or get from killing people would be nice to sell. I'd say sell for half the original price.

2. Kill streak bonus: Alright now this one is a good one just to make people actually want to get kill streaks. At the moment there is no objective in getting a kill streak. I'd figure a neat thing would to get like speed 2 for every 5 killstreaks or strength.

3. Bounty Hunter: This is a fun one to just troll someone with or could possibly go along with the killstreak thing where if every 5 killstreak you get a bounty of 5 dollars each 5 kills (Just a thought I came up with). But yeah I think this would be a neat one if you wanted to get mad revenge on someone.

4. Another Warp: What I mean by this one is for there to be like an end zone or maybe a farming area to farm for levels or kill enderman for XP and Ender Pearls. Yes PvP will be allowed to add a little challenge.

5. More items from Vote crates: At the moment I think that the vote crates are quite lacking items and also give you not the best items. Such as Golden apples? Like it's very easy to obtain golden apples so I don't think its very needed. But I also think you guys should add some items or even money. Here are some item suggestions, Diamond, Diamond armor, Potions, Splash Potions, /fly for 15 minutes, etc...

6. More crates: This is kind of a stretch but I think will be very fun to have. Now for this you can mix this up a ton. Also by more crates I mean like uncommon,common,rare,epic,legendary. You know that sort of thing. You could get these keys by crafting 4 of the lower keys to get the higher stage key, or by getting a certain killstreak, or by voting crates.

Thank you very much for reading these suggestions. I am not trying to say your Kit Pvp is lacking at all, just trying to find ways to improve it a little from past staff experiences. Have a good day!​

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Those are all wonderful ideas, however, I don't agree to some of your suggestions.

2) I think there shouldn't be potion effects for a high killstreak. There are people (like me) who prefer playing without them for what ever reason. Though maybe something else could replace that.

4) XP is already very easy to get; from killing people, voting, buying, picking it up from random people, etc. It would be useless to add another warp to earn XP, that a lot more easily than it already is, quite in fact that the prices for XP AND enchanted items would fall. The "challenge" is down in the arena, too.

5) You can get these items from vote crate keys already: Speed 2, strength, fire resistance, diamonds, golden apples, p5 iron armor, s5 swords, XP bottles (I may have forgotten some). Money is a good idea to be added to the crates, /flying however, may or may not be. Considering the fact that donaters already have /fly, and you cannot use it down in the arena. Therefore, it's pretty much useless or "not the best" to obtain from the crates.

6) I'm fully against that idea, but I can't find a good reason why.

I hope you understand my point of view, and thank you as well for reading. :) Have a great day.

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
For number 2. Maybe this would only be a thing for higher kill streaks, like 300 + or something. Except it would be negative potion effects, so it's harder to get the 1k kill streaks, and more of an achievement.

KnockerX

Stone Miner
For number 2. Maybe this would only be a thing for higher kill streaks, like 300 + or something. Except it would be negative potion effects, so it's harder to get the 1k kill streaks, and more of an achievement.
Imagine how many debuffs I would get with my killstreak. (I have the highest with a ks of 1.52k...)

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Imagine how many debuffs I would get with my killstreak. (I have the highest with a ks of 1.52k...)
The highest killstreak I think was Cype with over 2k, if not 3k I can't remember.