Koth Prison

Kyseeh

First Step
Hey,Why not add the Koth,The Koth is a mode in which you have to stay in an area for a certain time.The gang in question will receive a key and this key will give special things for example swords with looting 5 etc.Of course the whole build in a map:) I hope you add the Koth, bye

DerpYoTV

Tree Puncher
I'll suggest you explain more detail on what your suggestion, the "Koth". I don't actually understand what you are trying to say by the "Koth", is it a plugin, a command, a warp or what? You should also add in things like what it could do, and most importantly, why should this be added in. There should always, and I meant, always, be a reason on why you think the owners should add this feature to the game.

OP
OP
K

Kyseeh

First Step
Usually you access the Koth through a portal, it is a plugin of course that must be set but the whole takes place in a map builded

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Hey,Why not add the Koth,The Koth is a mode in which you have to stay in an area for a certain time.The gang in question will receive a key and this key will give special things for example swords with looting 5 etc.Of course the whole build in a map:) I hope you add the Koth, bye
I am assuming you mean a PvP koth area. If you are, I am going to kind of put out what it is for everyone else:

Koth

• This takes place in a PvP arena, size depends on server size/active players. The map is usually centered around upon a podium/platform in the very center of map.
  • Gangs would fight to remain on said platform, and attempt to claim it from another gang. One must stay on said point for a percentage of time. Slowly the other Gang will lose control of the platform and offenders will claim it.
  • When claimed some type of boost is given for said Gang, rather like he said be keys, or perhaps a PvP or mining bonus.
  • If Gang (A) where to have claimed the platform, and Gang (8-) came around to claim it, it would send a message to all online members of Gang (A) saying it is being claimed.
  • Gangs can fight for this! Meaning if Gang (A) is losing control, they may come and fight for their claim.
  • Lastly, the number of players on the platform affects the speed in which the platform is being claimed. So, if you had one player on it, it would be rather slow. If you had lets say, twenty players on it.. that percentage would move much faster.
I think this would be a GREAT idea, as of now we only have the PvP mine. Over and over I have seen post saying we need more areas too PvP, this would be a good place to start. It allows for rewards, giving more reasons to come to it. It would also spice up the need for PvP in prisons a little. If you want to progress faster, you'd have to fight. Were as before one would only mine to progress at one set speed.