Largest PVP Battle on suvival

Would a guild, or a group of non guild players win a war?

• A guild

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • A group of players

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would win.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
I was recently reading about another game in which more than 7548 players battled each other for domination of a massive territory in the game. The PVP fight was the largest to ever occur in a video game in history.
This impressive fight cost players more than 300,000.00 real life dollars in, in-game gear and protections.
I was so impressed with the play by play and sheer scope of this battle it got me wondering what the larges PVP fight on survival that has ever occurred. Does anyone know? If a fight between all organized players and guilds happened today, who would win? I can think of a few guilds that would certainly be a formidable army but are there sleeper players who would be able to surprise everyone?
Its worth a thought. I am on survival every day. I see the scope of some areas built for guilds, and I see how many are online at once sometimes. It would be interesting to imagine a war with everyone involved. Who would win?

Squidz

Zombie Killer
You have a fair point. I play survival and would love to participate in a huge fight. Obviously it wouldn't be as popular as the one you described but I think organising one is a good idea. :)

OP
OP
jasonstover9

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
We would have to start with a huge land trust where about 5 or more players place sponges (at least 15 or more) and do the trust commands on each others sponges and then build a massive PVP arena. Then rules, like 1. Any one killed is out of the fight, and 2. Any loot dropped would be free grab for anyone. The arena would need obstacles and of course spectator sections.
We would also need Youtube'rs to watch and stream it to Youtube and Twitch live. This would generate views.
I think this is turning into a huge idea. The players would need skins for their Minecraft player that determine their side. Like yellow, v Green or something and Youtubers and officicals would need a red skin that indicates they are not touchable.

OP
OP
jasonstover9

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
I just thought of something, we could set up 3 warps, the first would be set up 10 min prior and be a spectator link. Then a team one warp and a team 2 warp set up with a door into the arena that is controlled with a single lever in the officials station above the fight.
This is going to be absolutely awesome if a bunch of people are going to get excited for it.