Last Sale Ever

PandaPVP

Gold Miner
august first is around the corner and rumors are that if server owners continue to sale ranks/items and shiz they gonna remove buycraft and things from their game and start mc banning owners

OP
OP
nororox13

nororox13

First Step
But will we be having a sale before August first Most servers are having a 50% off sale for the last sale ever

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
Me Too If Minecraft is gone i will go with it Mojang Have fun getting Raped people will riot

OP
OP
nororox13

nororox13

First Step
August first is the last day you can buy ranks on any server so I think sc should have a 50 percent off sale what do you think ibasss

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
WAIT WHAT WILL WE STICK WITH THE RANKS WE GOT NOW THO AND WILL SNAPCRAFT STAY UP

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
No, servers need donations / funds to keep the server running. Any ranks purchased before august 1'st will stay with you for lifetime. Server owners should be shutting down buy craft, and they'll start finding a different way of making money to keep the server up.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
We can still sell echo pets! :-D
They aren't the most popular item on the webshop, Plus, snapcraft can't exactly stay running on the funds of echo pets.

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Apparently the owners have something up their sleeves to keep the server up and running. They wouldn't put lots of effort into the server recently if they knew that it is going to shut down..

PandaPVP

Gold Miner
August first is the last day you can buy ranks on any server so I think sc should have a 50 percent off sale what do you think ibasss
Yep I heard (apparently not everyone knows this server which im sure every person on the server has went to, I never said an IP just the server name) was doin like a 5 dollar rank sell

Last edited:

hayden51

Emerald Miner
Yep I heard mineplex was doin like a 5 dollar rank sell
That server (Not using the name) isn't do any type of "sale". They simply implemented monthly ranks to conform to the EULA. (PandaPVP, might want to edit that server name out of your forums post before @Maarten sees it)

PandaPVP

Gold Miner
That server (Not using the name) isn't do any type of "sale". They simply implemented monthly ranks to conform to the EULA. (PandaPVP, might want to edit that server name out of your forums post before @Maarten sees it)
cool, btw I didn't advertise. I strictly said a server name that im sure 99% of this server knows. its just as me saying firecraft no one knows the ip im just saying a server name. keep it 3hunna. btw look at my context "sell" not "sale" as in the distribution of an item.

Last edited:

hayden51

Emerald Miner
cool, btw I didn't advertise. I strictly said a server name that im sure 99% of this server knows. its just as me saying firecraft no one knows the ip im just saying a server name. keep it 3hunna. btw look at my context "sell" not "sale" as in the distribution of an item.
Now Maarten is gonna warn you for saying f**eCr***