Added Leaderboards for All Categories (Assists, Deaths, Killstreak, Etc) - Kitpvp

Do you want this idea added?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SheepyWeepy

Iron Miner
So there's this leaderboard at spawn on Kitpvp already for top killers, so why don't we recognize the players who have the most assists, killstreak and others as well. (1 or more leaderboards for each category). I think it's an interesting idea to add into the server.

Curry101

Tree Puncher
As it currently stands it only shows kills since they are the most prevalent stat looked at by players. For the most part people want to know how many kills they have and how many the highest person has either in the day or by the hour (I know we also include all time and monthly).

If people want to know the top assists, killstreaks, etc... They can always feel free to use /stats top [stat they wish to check] and it will display it in their chat. I think the way it's setup right now in spawn would have to be changed completely to accommodate including every single one of these stats, which doesn't seem necessary. I will say that people do look a lot at who has the highest killstreak, so potentially adding that isn't necessarily a bad idea.

I don't think it's a bad idea overall, I just don't see the need of it. I feel like it wouldn't hurt to add top killstreaks, but it also wouldn't change much either since you can just use the command to check.

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
I agree with what okie said. I don't really think those are a major priority to add that stand out over the other things & people can just use a command to check those really

Status
Not open for further replies.