Leaving a team. Back to my island?

m4rcosx

Tree Puncher
Hi,
I've recently join a player team, after playing by myself for a week, and I discovered that I've lost the access to my own original island...
If I leave the team, can I go back to my own island, or I'll have to start it from the beginning?

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
I have no ideas. Try contacting a staff. He/she will help you.

OP
OP
m4rcosx

m4rcosx

Tree Puncher
I have discovered that my island was deleted, with all the items that i have bought...
I had to start all things over...

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Well, the only thing I can tell you to do is that: Try to get some help from your friends. And adapt to your new changes. Sorry about your island. :-(

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
If you join someone elses island, you basically delete your own. So yes you have to restart from the beginning.

Smexynub

Tree Puncher
when you leave your island after creating it, where does the island go? does it just dis
If you join someone elses island, you basically delete your own. So yes you have to restart from the beginning.

when you restart/join a new island does the previous island disappear from the game? or does it become unaccessable,by players?

OP
OP
m4rcosx

m4rcosx

Tree Puncher
when you leave your island after creating it, where does the island go? does it just dis

when you restart/join a new island does the previous island disappear from the game? or does it become unaccessable,by players?
I think it's gone forever... :'(