Leaving is never the answer except when it is and then it’s the only answer

SnapCraftPanda

Iron Miner
Been thinking about what to say there's a fun quote I came up with, unfortunately, my time on this game has come. Yes, yes I know, I've been in and out for a few years now. I've played since about 2013 if I'm not mistaken. My favorite game mode was factions, man I would come on and just jump in the pit with all ya strangers who I came to know. In 2015 I started doing a semi-popular snapcraft series in this community under my current forums username. I highly doubt any of you remember It makes me cringe recalling the screaming I did in Kit PvP with Soapiee after being killed by a rather large Grizzly Bear... Fast forward to the here and now I made some new friends, some old ones came n' went. Bonito45, Noobzywoobzy, Maxmunchy, Tealor and many others. Most of my old pals left the server, as a result, I lost interest in the server quite frankly. The one thing I loved was the community, whether it be on discord or the snapcraft Plug.DJ. The primary reason for leaving is recently I acquired two 1967 ford mustangs and will soon be inheriting a beautiful classic Bellair which I decided are worth my time over gaming. I feel I wasted too much of my time on this server after my personal community died out. I'll, of course, be lurking n' the forums and of course, you can always hit me up on my Instagram :) which is linked here *Input self-promotion* https://www.instagram.com/mr.shoe.cabbage/

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
You should link some photos of the cars :-O they sound gorgeous ! Best of luck in the future though, thanks for sticking around for so long, you may come back in the future who knows (:

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I loved Plug.DJ! Sad to see you leave but I hope you have a great time doing whatever. :)

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
You'll be missed :-(

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Good luck in the future! Also, if you want to still chat with any of us, you can PM me anytime you wish.

NotDyl

Zombie Killer
:-( another og that left owo