Leaving

XxBannaGirlxX

Stone Miner
It's hard to say I'm leaving this server since it's been dear to me since 2015, but the level thing doesn't work for me. I'm sorry to say because I know alot of people would want me to stay and others would want me to leave. I've loved everyone on this server. But there's sometimes there's scenarios in which you have to leave in. I thought I was born to stay in this server. Sadly the time has came to leave. I love each of everyone on this server. Bye ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Xoxo to all people. ❤️

Kath

Creeper Hugger
It's hard to say I'm leaving this server since it's been dear to me since 2015, but the level thing doesn't work for me. I'm sorry to say because I know alot of people would want me to stay and others would want me to leave. I've loved everyone on this server. But there's sometimes there's scenarios in which you have to leave in. I thought I was born to stay in this server. Sadly the time has came to leave. I love each of everyone on this server. Bye ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Xoxo to all people. ❤️
Honestly, levels weren't THAT much of a huge deal. You had no benefits from it, only showed experience?

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Oh no, It is hard to see my great friend and enemy of Chatwin leave. I wish you best of luck! :) <3