Less Active

luukebiddle

Iron Miner
Hi guys, you may or may not know me, I have been playing Snapcraft since December 2013.
I am going to be less active as my school hours are very long (8am-9pm) and that is literally the only reason :-P and I have saturday school, so the only free time I have is on Sunday. I also come online for around 10 minutes after I come back to school.
I remember when I first joined minecraft, I had a demo version of it, and I loved killing zombies, but as I didn't know how to craft, I just hit them with dirt. Soon my friend at school told me how to craft, so I wrote it up on the blackboard next to me so i wouldn't forget, (I never knew about the minecraft website that told you everything). When I was in the swing of minecraft, I went round to one of my friends houses, he told me we could play together, but as I only had the demo, we couldn't, so, I purchased a minecraft account.
When I got my minecraft account, me and my friend stayed up till 5am playing together and making a house, then I asked him for some servers to join, and the first one he said was Snapcraft.
I eagerly went on to Snapcraft, and I only started playing Hungergames, I played hunger games for around 1 month. Then I noticed Survival. When I went into Survival, I thought the xp farm was the only part of it, till I noticed the ladder going up the side after about 2 weeks. I noticed how many players there were! I was so happy to meet some people, so I was saying "Hi" to every person I saw, sadly, no-one replied to me, till once someone messaged me, saying "do you want a sponge" I had no clue what these were so, they had to explain it to me, in the end I said yes, and they scammed me. I had no idea what the forums were so I couldn't report. 2 people helped me out, (miabones101 and GhostRiderVT). Mia told me what shops were, so I went to buy lots from her shop, and GhostRiderVT gave me diamond armour :). If anyone knows me or GhostRiderVT well, then you probably know we still share shops, farms, houses etc.
I bought my first house, that was griefed many times, as I didn't have a sponge, and people stole all my stuff, as I didn't know how to lock chests. Finally I got my first sponge, so people couldn't grief. Things moved on pretty swiftly from then on, I bought an island from Fighterpilot987 and Randomman12345, and built a shop and a house. There were people who kept on coming back to my shop who I made friends with, (FireBlaze910), and I ended up having a shop with Fireblaze too.
Then, I bought a VIP+ or (gold) rank, and I was so happy as i could /fly and /shout. I also liked changing into animals.
Then came sc3, I loved this update, (especially the quests) but I missed the old pvp arena, and the end isn't the same.
Here are some people who I knew well....
@Mayamush when i payed you to copy your auction :)
@FireBlaze910 our shop, and your deadbush
@Lozlpowzah all those sponges I bought from you
@thediamonddude2 how much you wanted a rank
@miabones101 thanks for helping me out when i started
@Sonic_BOOM Epic roller coaster park in sc2!!!
@Bob2108 when you chased me around arill's house hitting me with a spade, with a pumpkin on your head
@MissArill thanks for being nice to me :)
@Epicme772 that minecraft music vid and our pvp match :)
@Cookies4Life you're city! (/warp cookietown) and my donations!

And here are some people who aren't on the forums, but I want to add anyway:
Crystalcoolcat the fun we have
Mini_duke our pvp sessions, (you shouldn't have hacked) :-P
GhostRiderVT so niceeee
Miabones101 thanks for telling me about shops when i was stupid :-P

Sorry if i forgot anyone! I'm a bit tired today, I can edit it if you want me to tag youuuu
Thanks guys,
Luke

A

Account404

Hi guys, you may or may not know me, I have been playing Snapcraft since December 2013.
I am going to be less active as my school hours are very long (8am-9pm) and that is literally the only reason :-P and I have saturday school, so the only free time I have is on Sunday. I also come online for around 10 minutes after I come back to school.
I remember when I first joined minecraft, I had a demo version of it, and I loved killing zombies, but as I didn't know how to craft, I just hit them with dirt. Soon my friend at school told me how to craft, so I wrote it up on the blackboard next to me so i wouldn't forget, (I never knew about the minecraft website that told you everything). When I was in the swing of minecraft, I went round to one of my friends houses, he told me we could play together, but as I only had the demo, we couldn't, so, I purchased a minecraft account.
When I got my minecraft account, me and my friend stayed up till 5am playing together and making a house, then I asked him for some servers to join, and the first one he said was Snapcraft.
I eagerly went on to Snapcraft, and I only started playing Hungergames, I played hunger games for around 1 month. Then I noticed Survival. When I went into Survival, I thought the xp farm was the only part of it, till I noticed the ladder going up the side after about 2 weeks. I noticed how many players there were! I was so happy to meet some people, so I was saying "Hi" to every person I saw, sadly, no-one replied to me, till once someone messaged me, saying "do you want a sponge" I had no clue what these were so, they had to explain it to me, in the end I said yes, and they scammed me. I had no idea what the forums were so I couldn't report. 2 people helped me out, (miabones101 and GhostRiderVT). Mia told me what shops were, so I went to buy lots from her shop, and GhostRiderVT gave me diamond armour :). If anyone knows me or GhostRiderVT well, then you probably know we still share shops, farms, houses etc.
I bought my first house, that was griefed many times, as I didn't have a sponge, and people stole all my stuff, as I didn't know how to lock chests. Finally I got my first sponge, so people couldn't grief. Things moved on pretty swiftly from then on, I bought an island from Fighterpilot987 and Randomman12345, and built a shop and a house. There were people who kept on coming back to my shop who I made friends with, (FireBlaze910), and I ended up having a shop with Fireblaze too.
Then, I bought a VIP+ or (gold) rank, and I was so happy as i could /fly and /shout. I also liked changing into animals.
Then came sc3, I loved this update, (especially the quests) but I missed the old pvp arena, and the end isn't the same.
Here are some people who I knew well....
@Mayamush when i payed you to copy your auction :)
@FireBlaze910 our shop, and your deadbush
@Lozlpowzah all those sponges I bought from you
@thediamonddude2 how much you wanted a rank
@miabones101 thanks for helping me out when i started
@Sonic_BOOM Epic roller coaster park in sc2!!!
@Bob2108 when you chased me around arill's house hitting me with a spade, with a pumpkin on your head
@MissArill thanks for being nice to me :)
@Epicme772 that minecraft music vid and our pvp match :)
@Cookies4Life you're city! (/warp cookietown) and my donations!

And here are some people who aren't on the forums, but I want to add anyway:
Crystalcoolcat the fun we have
Mini_duke our pvp sessions, (you shouldn't have hacked) :-P
GhostRiderVT so niceeee
Miabones101 thanks for telling me about shops when i was stupid :-P

Sorry if i forgot anyone! I'm a bit tired today, I can edit it if you want me to tag youuuu
Thanks guys,
Luke
You've always been a cool guy, Luke. I hope to still see you around from time to time : )

FireBlaze910

Gold Miner
:'( me,my mooshrooms and dead bushes will miss you. Hope to see you soon.