Added Less Vote, Sale and Announcement Spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spookethly

First Step
Title speaks for itself. The popups themselves aren't bad, it's the fact they flood the chat. It is extremely difficult to find my way through the chat when all of the popups are there. They take up about 70% of the space, and it's really frustrating. It seems about almost every time I put something in chat, an announcement goes with it and subsequently blocks it.

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
i do see why this is frustrating you, it is very unfortunate to time those two together. But since that is the servers way if getting global messages across there wont be any way to remove or disable them unless there was a plugin to do so.

OP
OP
Spookethly

Spookethly

First Step
i do see why this is frustrating you, it is very unfortunate to time those two together. But since that is the servers way if getting global messages across there wont be any way to remove or disable them unless there was a plugin to do so.
It's not that I want them disabled, it's just that they are practically spammed. If they slowed down the messages then it would be easier to browse the chat.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
It's not that I want them disabled, it's just that they are practically spammed. If they slowed down the messages then it would be easier to browse the chat.
yeah agreed

RyRy__

Zombie Killer

well in that case im sure staff may consider this

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
I have increased the delay between the auto-messages from 30s to 60s and the minimum messages between auto-messages from 5s to 10s(messages-timeout will remain at 120s(Max time before force sending the message, even if minimum messages is not reached)). Regarding spam from vote message we already only send 20% of all vote messages, I think that should remain unchanged for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.