Status
Not open for further replies.

Imogen

Tree Puncher
Hiya guys!

How're you doing? :3
Anyway, my friend and I noticed we had these like "rank ups" you could call but I believe their classed as levels in Skyblock itself.
The problem is, how do you exactly level up? I know it sounds silly that I don't know and I'm like level 31 on there, but we some how level up by even just staying still.

May someone please tell me the proper way you level?
Someone in game told me it was to do with how much time you spend on Skyblock?

Many thanks! :)
Imogen
IG Name: Anastasia_Steele

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Yes, you will get yourself level up on any gamemodes. There has some way to level up yourself like time of played on Snapcraft. You need to complete the achievement, as PVP kills lot of players will give you gain of level up.

Here the command to check your level: /level <-- to check your own level/stats but if you want to know other players' level and their stats information do /level <Username> for example (/level Spazdude99).

OP
OP
Imogen

Imogen

Tree Puncher
Thank you! :)

deni

Stone Miner
Basically, more you play (pvp, pve, build, run around etc.) faster your exp for /level goes up. The higher the level you are, tougher it is to level up.

OP
OP
Imogen

Imogen

Tree Puncher
Basically, more you play (pvp, pve, build, run around etc.) faster your exp for /level goes up. The higher the level you are, tougher it is to level up.
Ah thank you Gualiee! Please can you lock this topic when possible. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.