Life After Minecraft..

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
So, I decided to make this thread well because it's 4:41 am and I'm about to go to sleep. I was wonder what will we do after Minecraft? You know when we all quit Minecraft and start our life. Oh wait is "Life" a server? No, it's a thing called outside. I'm not sure what you want to call it but what ever. What do we want to do when we grow up? Well all have dreams right? I have a couple of them I would like to share. I would like to add this is what I want to become when I grow up like jobs.
First, I'd love to become a rapper/hip-hop artist because well I just love music. Music is one of the most relaxing things I ever discovered because I can just chill and relate to other artists. Also, when I'm alone I like to rap to myself. See how I said the words alone? Well I said that because there are just some people I really don't like so I'm able to talk about them. Lol that's one of my dreams. My second dream is to become a WWE superstar... Yes I'm 15 and watch wrestling problem? Actually this would be my first goal in life. To become a wrestler. Rap will be my second xD. My favorite wrestler is CM PUNK well because he isn't afraid what he says. Wait he isn't? Who does that remind us of? Oh me that's right. My third dream is to become a MLB second basemen. I recently played baseball in my 8th grade year. I played second base, loved it. My favorite two players are Chase Utley because well I currently live in phialdelphia. My second favorite baseball player is with a doubt Bryce Harper! Bryce is cooking it down in D.C. has anyone seen him? Go check him out he's an awesome player.
Well this is what I want to do after Minecraft, what do you guys want to do? I'm very interested what you's have to say. Most of us will stick with this gaming crap and some of us will do something productive (not saying we're all not). Well I'm going to sleep it's almost 5 am.

LegalSense

Void Walker
I'm just going to allow life to unfold it's self. I personally don't care at this point since we are living in a reality, not a fantasy or dream world.

But I will say one thing, don't dream your life, live your dream.

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
I'm just going to allow life to unfold it's self. I personally don't care at this point since we are living in a reality, not a fantasy or dream world.

But I will say one thing, don't dream your life, live your dream.
That quote is from shadecity!! How did u know!?

creepergirl1254

Iron Miner
I'm still figuring it all out, but i know i want a job where i can help people :-P, because i do love helping people out XD, or at least something thats exciting to me (Maybe i'll be an FBI agent :-P)

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
I wouldn't say we don't have a 'Life' If we dident have a life we wouldn't be typing and playing now would we? XD , C;

I have a life I rarley play mc anymore just do my kits I wouldent say people who play mc don't have a life some of us are just kids kids play games... For the grownups they probaly have a life not just starting at a screen all day and mods and admins have a life because they keep the gaming community safe hack with out grownups snapcraft woulden't be here right here

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
I have a life I rarley play mc anymore just do my kits I wouldent say people who play mc don't have a life some of us are just kids kids play games... For the grownups they probaly have a life not just starting at a screen all day and mods and admins have a life because they keep the gaming community safe hack with out grownups snapcraft woulden't be here right here
So according to you helpers have no life. Now back to the point of the thread. I'm hoping my minecraft/online life goes through highschool. Which would be another 3 years'ish. Then after that I'm looking into a job involving national security. Oh, I'm also going to attempt and change my legal name to Bob2108. Which I don't think is possible but it's worth a try. (I mean this in the most sarcastic way possible)

LokepDren

Zombie Killer
I want to become a doctor and also a cyclist since most of my time,when I'm not on mc, I cycle on my bmx ( yeah I got it early)

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Well.. Er, I don't know what I want to do in the future, because well... Events can change your mind and I'm just going to enjoy life than think about the future