Survival List of Survival Suggestions

Warrior356

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Hey,

Some suggestions from players and myself,
  • Add chunk loaders so players don't need to use an alt to AFK spawners.
  • Add missing items to /shop and maybe edit prices on certain things. like sponges, 64 sponges shouldn’t be 640k to buy.
  • Edit all the crates in spawn so they are actually worth buying/getting.
  • Give admins permission to delete players’ claims, and also give them permission to remove people’s locket signs due to griefing.
  • Add a chunk collector chest to reduce server/chunk lag from having too many hoppers and chests.
  • Add a permanent saturation effect to higher guild levels.
  • Fix guild effects only giving strength 1 and haste 1. It should be str2 and haste2.
  • Add a higher excavation enchant so we can have trench picks that do more than just 5x5.
  • Also, give all players permission to view when a person was last offline when using the investigation tool from grief prevention. (griefprevention.seeinactivity).
  • (griefprevention.seeclaimsize) This permission should also be added to all players. it will show the exact size of their claim when right-clicking with a stick. An example would be (10x10) (20x20) etc.
  • /day
  • /night
  • /god
  • Witch Spawners
  • Speed 3 & Jump 3 in the /enchanter
  • /nv (Night vision) or on the Helm
  • Gems or Store Credit back for voting
  • Additional ways to gain Enchant Tokens, Common, Rare and Legendary Keys
  • Ability to Enable/Disable Explosions in Claim
  • Ability to Enable/Disable PVP in Claim
  • /sell all
  • /smelt
  • Safe trading system /trade
  • Sell wands (https://snapcraft.net/threads/sell-wands.25375/#post-141347)

Thanks

Deadly_k1tten

Stone Miner
Staff member
Helper
Definitely agree with these. I would also like to see a more indepth permission GUI for claims, I.E allowing/ disallowing chest use (Negating the need to private every single chest when you hire someone to help with a build), Spawner mining, Passive mob killing without having to allow access to everything.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
- I don’t think chunk loaders are a good idea on any server tbh, can be laggy.
- What items are missing? Sponge price could be reduced to like 2k I agree.
- I believe a crate re-work is being worked on at the moment. Or we certainly have a list of how they can be buffed.
- I don’t think it’s possible at the moment for admins to do those, but it will be in the future.
- Chunk collectors could be cool +1. Maybe set a limit on how many a player can have though.
- A 5x5 already seems quite strong tbf, I personally think it’s fine.
- seeing the size of the claim would be a good idea, new players seem to struggle.
- No /god, it’s survival.
- Witch spawners, custom enchants +1
- +2 gems per vote I agree with.
- Agree more ways are needed to get keys.
- Not sure on /sell all, ranks already get quite decent things. Could be a replacement for GMC tho.
- sell wands should be coming soon.

LucLeon2

First Step
Awesome ideas Warrior!

I'd love to see /shop completed and a /trade would be amazing!
Claiming definitely needs some attention too.

Also a simple guide book would do a lot I think, newer players don't seem to find out about things like the resource world.

I think chunk loaders would just make it so the richest players could have more chunks full of farms loaded 24/7 idk if that would be very fun.

Also /day and /night were just kind of annoying back in the day, in my opinion.

All these ideas sound like a lot of fun but I think time would be best spent fixing the bugs and all the possible ways of griefing on survival first.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
I still don’t understand what is missing from /shop?

A guide is being worked on.

LucLeon2

First Step
Some stuff I've personally noted as missing/miss placed:

Blocks:
Blue ice
All leaves

Redstone:
Redstone dust
Minecart
Buttons
Stone and wood pressure plates

Decorations:
Replace cocoa beans with brown dye (cocoa beans can't directly be used as a dye)
(I'd personally move targets and lightning rods to Redstone)

Wood:
Add the bamboo variants

Farm and food:
Corn flower
Lily of the valley

Potions:
Night vision

Add a composter, stonecutter and a lectern to the list of profession blocks in Decorations and Miscellaneous

A section for tools and armor (like the one Warrior already showed)
A section for spawn eggs

Last edited: