Looking For a Homes Owner

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
I am looking for the owner of a home near me.
TD-712 I think is the user name.
I want to purchase the property or have you give it to me flat out. You dont appear to ever use it, I check it every day and nothing ever changes.
Not sure if you even play the game anymore.
Message me on here with an offer. Ill see if I want to purchase at that price.
2017-04-16_21.35.08.png

NKEGaming

First Step
That is a nice house. Are you one of the fellows I see from time to time buying/selling houses?

I was thinking about doing something similar since I enjoy building :)

OP
OP
jasonstover9

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
I like to buy local homes. That is homes local to my in game house. That way I can get active players in them and help with roadways and lighting.
I feel it makes a more interesting game to have people working together.
Its also very profitable. You take someone in, give them collateral. Have them pay you for the house then remove your sponge. You just have them step outside while you pull the sponge so they don't snatch it.
They can put in their sponge.
I like to give them collateral that is worth it to them but not much of a loss to me if they don't give it back.
Of course you can bring a pack of wolves to the deal. It would be terrible for them if they were to stiff you on the collateral. One hit from you and the wolves will go to town.

NKEGaming

First Step
Good to know. I bought a couple sponges last night and started setting up a plot near my house to build a house and sell down the road. Keeping track of my expenses as well :-P

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Capitalism at its best. Lol

OP
OP
jasonstover9

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
@Legitmon I did notice that after a while your function in the game changes from the gathering and surviving aspect to look for ways to increase funding. I built my house so darn big that I formed a factory and of course the inevitable shop. The resulting costs rise very quickly but then expenses even out. Now I can see why people do things like sponge drops at spawn. I want to open a reclaim store. Mine off abandoned and half demolished buildings and sell the parts at insanely low prices.
But now I focus on skyblock again. LOL I absolutely love this game.