Looking For Mod/Helper/Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewizard2122

First Step
Hey, If any mods/staff or owners see this please reply! I would like to simply just help out with snapcraft, ive been playing since I was young and just a couple months ago I donated, I personally just really enjoy the server, I love the whole ZombieV Idea and it is amazing! And the creative you guys have done a wonderful job on that! And the spawns just wow! I really think I would fit in with the staff just for the simple fact, I'm easy to mold! By that I mean if I do something wrong [Very likely!] and you tell me the correct or just not to do it I will, or at least ill try my best to remember it, but this year school has been hard but ive been doing the best with my home work and trying my best to get online and just enjoy. Recently ive been think Hey I would make a great staff member! Now I could be completely wrong maybe you guys might think I will not be a good member. But when I saw you guys were recruiting for staff, I couldn't not help! And if no mods or any staff see this I don't care, I just want this to be out there. Thanks, bye! Thewizard2122

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
You'd need to make a staff application properly via a support ticket

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Welcome to the forums, glad you like the server and good luck on your application.

Butters

Zombie Killer
Closing thread as question has been answered. Good luck on your application :)

Status
Not open for further replies.