When did you first start?

• 2015-2016

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2016+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
Damnnnn it’s been ages, from being banned on forums for 4 years by Aaron , to forgetting my log in (also not playing minecraft for a solid 2-3 years).

I joined back in 2013, I may be wrong but a few months after the server started (don’t go from when my forums account was made as I had another account before this. Also I played a while before joining the forums).

I met a looooooot of people on the way, where I see some still play and are even staff members now!

It would be interesting to see if anyone who played back then remembers me or not!

Past mc names:
Kambo_mrdlikkle (OG)
TheKamboNation
_Mythiiical
_StolenShadow
CrunchyPvPIsBae (don’t ask)
Kambo_
Ghostjutsu
Highjutsu
DreamsDie

plenty of other names but from memory I played on snap craft with these mostly.

OP
OP
iKaamboo

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
Oh hi there
It has been a verrryyyy long time since I saw this name in game. I think I owe you a big thankyou for yourself and Bas for creating this server as it was pretty much my life throughout 2013-2015, many memories!

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Welcome back :)

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
welcome back :)

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
welcome back :-O I seem to remember your name, i'm wackyelephant :-P

OP
OP
iKaamboo

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
Oh hi there
Would there be anyway of me getting my knight rank back on kit pvp haha. I paid 100k on factions ages ago for it to someone so i don't have any proof. (Although i reckon someone like myself should be gifted the highest rank on every server).

FatSecurityGuy

Skeleton Slayer
Would there be anyway of me getting my knight rank back on kit pvp haha. I paid 100k on factions ages ago for it to someone so i don't have any proof. (Although i reckon someone like myself should be gifted the highest rank on every server).
Welcome back
If you would like to receive any lost rank(s) you need to email [email protected] with your ign and proof that you had the rank or proof of purchase :)

OP
OP
iKaamboo

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
Welcome back
If you would like to receive any lost rank(s) you need to email [email protected] with your ign and proof that you had the rank or proof of purchase :)
I already have done this and as i said in the message you replied too i don't have any proof. Hence as to why i am asking Maarten as the only way for me to get it back is through his trust in me (Although i do doubt it, worth a try).

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
I already have done this and as i said in the message you replied too i don't have any proof. Hence as to why i am asking Maarten as the only way for me to get it back is through his trust in me (Although i do doubt it, worth a try).
Sometimes payments are able to be found if you know the email address that was used for purchase (although this is usually quite unlikely for older purchases)

OP
OP
iKaamboo

iKaamboo

Zombie Killer
Sometimes payments are able to be found if you know the email address that was used for purchase (although this is usually quite unlikely for older purchases)
yeah i have no idea haha, i paid a random play on the server 100k on factions and they got the rank for me, i don't even remember their IGN, just that it was a girl.

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
Oh hahah yeah that might complicate things. Hopefully Maarten is able to sort it all out for ya! Anyways, again, welcome back and good luck with the rank hunt :-D

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
I definitely remember the name, not sure what from.. did you play factions?
Back then I was mainly a factions player yes, also played survival and creative however