Looking Good

Braando_

First Step
Hey, I'm Braando_ and I have been playing this server over the past few days on the factions server. I love factions servers and I have come here due to a shutdown of the previous server I played. Obviously there are vast changes on this server and I'm keen to learn about them.

Anybody feel free to be my friend and teach me about the differences on this server and yeah. Look out ;-)

OP
OP
Braando_

Braando_

First Step
Welcome, I hope you will enjoy Snapcraft even more than your old server any suggestions are welcome!
Hey Maarten, I would like to recommend a few things.
1. Making spawners collectable after being blown up by creeper eggs and being able to mine them with silk touch.
2. Making a public mob grinder, where players can run around killing mobs which will increase mcmmo and make gaining exp easier.
3. Making it easier to obtain obsidian now that there is obsidian breaker.
4. Making players able to open chests in other factions territory. (This will make people have to protect their chests and will make the raiders happier and not have to use creeper eggs in order to open chests).

These were some things from the old server which made the game a lot more enjoyable.

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Hey Maarten, I would like to recommend a few things.
1. Making spawners collectable after being blown up by creeper eggs and being able to mine them with silk touch.
2. Making a public mob grinder, where players can run around killing mobs which will increase mcmmo and make gaining exp easier.
3. Making it easier to obtain obsidian now that there is obsidian breaker.
4. Making players able to open chests in other factions territory. (This will make people have to protect their chests and will make the raiders happier and not have to use creeper eggs in order to open chests).

These were some things from the old server which made the game a lot more enjoyable.
1. I personally feel like it would be way to OP.
2. There already is a public grinder at spawn!
3. Obsidian prices will be lowered soon.
4. It is something that we get asked a lot recently so we will be polling it soon!