Lovely server! - just respond and like this post < 3

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I enjoy the server a lot too :3

GrayPlezMC

First Step
Server is great, not many complaints at all, just ideas. Really happy that you are liking it as much as I am! Please, continue to enjoy your stay.

yodreams

First Step
This server is so fun. Trust me, as a kid i didnt know what to expect at all on minecraft. Tbh i was getting really bored of minecraft until my friend shows me this server and it was the best time i have ever had. Me and him after school straight up GRINDED that game for hours and hours until we lost track of time. And we had a blast. But currently me and him dont talk and never will. So spend memories with ur friends like its ur last day. :)

Strenngth

First Step
This server is so fun. Trust me, as a kid i didnt know what to expect at all on minecraft. Tbh i was getting really bored of minecraft until my friend shows me this server and it was the best time i have ever had. Me and him after school straight up GRINDED that game for hours and hours until we lost track of time. And we had a blast. But currently me and him dont talk and never will. So spend memories with ur friends like its ur last day. :)
Litterally the same way I got into snapcraft for like 2 years

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
My favourite server! And one that i hope to be able to help out with more in the future