Master Rank On Creative.

FireBlaze910

Gold Miner
I made this thread to say something about the master rank on creative.This rank gives you /item and //wand etc.But what i think the /tp command is not needed and is very abusive.Lets say i had a bunch of cool items and op stuff in a chest on my plot.I don't see an sense of it, /ta makes it so the person has to accept the tpa to get to that person./tp makes it so the person doesnt have to accept, so it ruins people "privacy". A master could just tp to me and take whatever i had.This lets people just teleport to anyone and i think that is overly abused.I doubt a change will be made to the /tp command for masters.But i just wanted to share what i thought about to see who agrees with me.

Last edited:

Kath

Creeper Hugger
I'm pretty sure there were some flaws when you gave an item to another player (Most likely as a skin comp prize). I've learned not to type in chat that you're giving away something to another, because other players won't know when you're doing it. Secondly, whenever I give an item, I make sure to give it away underground (Secretly) or on another plot (If you have the Master rank you can have up to 5 plots max), that way they won't be able to see you. When a player /tps to me when I don't want him/her there, I ignore; I try not to make a huge deal out of it otherwise they'll be more interested in "bothering" you more.

Conclusion:
Do it secretly.

OP
OP
FireBlaze910

FireBlaze910

Gold Miner
I'm pretty sure there were some flaws when you gave an item to another player (Most likely as a skin comp prize). I've learned not to type in chat that you're giving away something to another, because other players won't know when you're doing it. Secondly, whenever I give an item, I make sure to give it away underground (Secretly) or on another plot (If you have the Master rank you can have up to 5 plots max), that way they won't be able to see you. When a player /tps to me when I don't want him/her there, I ignore; I try not to make a huge deal out of it otherwise they'll be more interested in "bothering" you more.

Conclusion:
Do it secretly.
I didn't give an item to a player.Im just saying that if you are doing something on your plot a random person can tp to you and annoy you.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
I didn't give an item to a player.Im just saying that if you are doing something on your plot a random person can tp to you and annoy you.
I said that you can ignore them, make it not interesting for them. Don't snap at them otherwise they know it's working to annoy you.