McMMO

HigherTier

Stone Miner
So I have been grinding McMMO stats for quite a while now and I'm starting to wonder what exactly McMMO does. I know that if you have more it makes you stronger but how and by how much?

What is the ratio of McMMO level to the bonus it gives? If you have 500 McMMO on swords, how much more damage do you deal compared to someone with 0 or does it only increase the "Enemy Bleeding" chance?

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
If you want to know what an McMMO skill does, you can for example do /mining. That makes a message appear in chat that tells you what "perks" you have from your current level, how much xp you need to level up and other things.

CrenoxZ

Stone Miner
So I have been grinding McMMO stats for quite a while now and I'm starting to wonder what exactly McMMO does. I know that if you have more it makes you stronger but how and by how much?

What is the ratio of McMMO level to the bonus it gives? If you have 500 McMMO on swords, how much more damage do you deal compared to someone with 0 or does it only increase the "Enemy Bleeding" chance?
If you type /mining ? or /swords ? it will give u details on what each skill does.

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer