Minecraft KitPvP #2 rage and funny moments!

cadbane86140

Gold Miner
Hello there! Today I got a different video for you guys and it’s some of the funny moments of episodes that I was going to upload but decided it would work better in a montage! But there are some hilarious moments in this that I know you guys are gonna love! I hope you all enjoy this video and if you did don’t forget to like and sub for more kitpvp videos in the future! (Also this was filmed before reset so hope you enjoy the nostalgia)

Marcegeta

Iron Miner
Glad you guys enjoy the kitpvp mode so much and only just now realized you're the guys I was fighting yesterday, I had no idea since I was too tired to think :-P

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Very epic!

badbone14

Tree Puncher
Just watched the video hours ago, I loved it. Hope to see some new videos soon for the new map! Keep the grind up!

OP
OP
cadbane86140

cadbane86140

Gold Miner
Glad you guys enjoy the kitpvp mode so much and only just now realized you're the guys I was fighting yesterday, I had no idea since I was too tired to think :-P
Thank you so much for checking out the video! And it's all good we were also really tired it was like 3 in the morning for us lmao

UnstableV2

First Step
Hello there! Today I got a different video for you guys and it’s some of the funny moments of episodes that I was going to upload but decided it would work better in a montage! But there are some hilarious moments in this that I know you guys are gonna love! I hope you all enjoy this video and if you did don’t forget to like and sub for more kitpvp videos in the future! (Also this was filmed before reset so hope you enjoy the nostalgia)
Good Video, keep up the good work. i would only suggest to make a goal for what the point of the video is, like for example "Kill Streak Tag" or "Making Gsets"