Added Modify Gen Buckets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallmart

Stone Miner
This is a suggestion for the factions gamemode as none of the other gamemodes have gen buckets. The whole concept of gen buckets is really great and I still like it as is but I would like to suggest a few add-ons. To start I think they should add sand gen buckets, building sand walls for massive bases is a pain and adding them to the game would make base defenses better (If properly used), making raiding slightly harder. Also, make it so gen buckets can go Horizontally as well as vertically. This would make building filter walls and anti-nuke much easier and save alot and time and hassle.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
This is a suggestion for the factions gamemode as none of the other gamemodes have gen buckets. The whole concept of gen buckets is really great and I still like it as is but I would like to suggest a few add-ons. To start I think they should add sand gen buckets, building sand walls for massive bases is a pain and adding them to the game would make base defenses better (If properly used), making raiding slightly harder. Also, make it so gen buckets can go Horizontally as well as vertically. This would make building filter walls and anti-nuke much easier and save alot and time and hassle.
what are gen buckets? sorry i am an idiot \_('-')_/

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Sand gens would lag too much to implement imo so I don’t agree with that suggestion, horizontal buckets doesn’t make much sense either since you can just place a few blocks and gen under those.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Agreeing with ash, sand gen buckets although sound like a beautiful idea because sand walls are literally the worst thing in the world, they would cause quite a lot of lag I believe, so I don't think they'd be able to get added.

OP
OP
W

Wallmart

Stone Miner
Sand gens would lag too much to implement imo so I don’t agree with that suggestion, horizontal buckets doesn’t make much sense either since you can just place a few blocks and gen under those.
It wouldn't be used for stuff like that, when making filter walls (which are purely horizontal) it is very time and resource consuming placing in each individual block. If they were able to be used horizontally it would make it much easier

Status
Not open for further replies.