Money making guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glafuski

First Step
Hey! I just wanted to share you this moneymaking guide. I have made alot of more money by using this technique.

Slice mining
Slice mining means that when you mine you will mine whole layer. Layer mining gives you alot of more resources than regular mining. Slice is enchant that you can add to your pickaxe and its level defines how many layers you can mine at once. If your slice level is 1 you mine 1 layer and if its 2 you mine 2 layer etc.

To get level 3 slicing you need 8400 tokens.

How to make more money?
When you slice at mine you will get everything that is being mined. Problem is that half of your inventory fills with cobblestone. However we can fix this by setting certain order to our inventory before slice mining. We want to gather the best resources available at mine and we don't want to get cobblestone.

How this is done is by calculating how much inventoryspace is optimal for gathering maximal amount of best resources at mine.

Example

X-Mine

30% Stone
5% Quartz Block
10% Diamond Ore
15% Emerald Ore
20% Redstone block
15% Diamond Block
5% Emerald Block

In this example we are using slice 3 to gather resources.

We want to get Emerald, diamond, redstone and Quartz blocks as much as we can.
5% and Slice 3 equals about 4 stacks of items. So we will create order to our inventory that maximises our profits.

prison_guide.png

This inventory order makes sure that we gather only the resources we want to gather. It doesn't give you cobblestone or anything else you don't want to get. When we use slice 3 at X mine we get 12 stacks of diamond blocks (15%), 4 stacks of emerald blocks (5%), 4 stacks of Quartz blocks(5%), 12 stacks of emeralds (15%) and 2 stacks of redstone (20%). We could get more redstone but in this case emeralds are more valuable than redstone so we are going with emeralds.

You can easily AFK for 5-7 minutes and slice mine once and after that you just store your resources to player vault. If you are not VIP just go and sell resources you gathered. You can make more money by selling diamonds and emeralds to players than selling to NPCs.

After mining my inventory looks like this

prison_guide2.png

Have fun making money!

Last edited:

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Gotta love a slice pickaxe;-) Nice little guide here!

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Nice guide!

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Epic guide

Zjade7

First Step
If I don't want to afk between slices what ca
Hey! I just wanted to share you this moneymaking guide. I have made alot of more money by using this technique.

Slice mining
Slice mining means that when you mine you will mine whole layer. Layer mining gives you alot of more resources than regular mining. Slice is enchant that you can add to your pickaxe and its level defines how many layers you can mine at once. If your slice level is 1 you mine 1 layer and if its 2 you mine 2 layer etc.

To get level 3 slicing you need 8400 tokens.

How to make more money?
When you slice at mine you will get everything that is being mined. Problem is that half of your inventory fills with cobblestone. However we can fix this by setting certain order to our inventory before slice mining. We want to gather the best resources available at mine and we don't want to get cobblestone.

How this is done is by calculating how much inventoryspace is optimal for gathering maximal amount of best resources at mine.

Example

X-Mine

30% Stone
5% Quartz Block
10% Diamond Ore
15% Emerald Ore
20% Redstone block
15% Diamond Block
5% Emerald Block

In this example we are using slice 3 to gather resources.

We want to get Emerald, diamond, redstone and Quartz blocks as much as we can.
5% and Slice 3 equals about 4 stacks of items. So we will create order to our inventory that maximises our profits.

View attachment 6231

This inventory order makes sure that we gather only the resources we want to gather. It doesn't give you cobblestone or anything else you don't want to get. When we use slice 3 at X mine we get 12 stacks of diamond blocks (15%), 4 stacks of emerald blocks (5%), 4 stacks of Quartz blocks(5%), 12 stacks of emeralds (15%) and 2 stacks of redstone (20%). We could get more redstone but in this case emeralds are more valuable than redstone so we are going with emeralds.

You can easily AFK for 5-7 minutes and slice mine once and after that you just store your resources to player vault. If you are not VIP just go and sell resources you gathered. You can make more money by selling diamonds and emeralds to players than selling to NPCs.

After mining my inventory looks like this

View attachment 6232

Have fun making money!
If I don't want to afk in between my slices what can I do that will make the first money? I am in mine Z if that makes any differences.

OP
OP
G

Glafuski

First Step

If I don't want to afk in between my slices what can I do that will make the first money? I am in mine Z if that makes any differences.

You can use another pickaxe to mine normal way. After 5-7 minutes you can try to slice again.

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner

You could plot mine with efficiency 5 haste 2/efficiency 6 (or use /warp a) and mine for keys and repair tokens and then sell them if you don't need them :)

GRZ_Stealth

Gold Miner

If save up for a gpick in z with slice and gpick I can male like2- 2.2bil an hour

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Hi @DonityYT
Please don’t comment on threads which haven’t had any activity in over a month.
This is to prevent old threads being bumped and new threads from being pushed aside

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Hi @DonityYT
Please don’t comment on threads which haven’t had any activity in over a month.
This is to prevent old threads being bumped and new threads from being pushed aside
^

-Locked thread-

Status
Not open for further replies.