Money Notes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letboes

Tree Puncher
Hello everyone!!
I have a Idea to make it hardlier to scam someone!
So that everyone can make MoneyNotes from his own Money,
than they can make /trade and put the Note in it.

Jota_Jota

Tree Puncher
I have a better idea. Add a private section into the Auction House in the way you can choose the item and whom you wanna sell the item to, and only that player can see the item in the private section. The command could be /ah sell <price> <player>. In the Auction House, it could have a button to the private section. It can stop many "trade" scams.

Apselicity

Tree Puncher
I mean, its pretty hard to get scammed in the first place. If someone wont sell you an item on the auction house chances are he's/ she is going to scam you. Selling on the auction house is easy and free. if someone doesnt want to sell you something there then dont attempt to buy it.

tancayo

Tree Puncher
Hello everyone!!
I have a Idea to make it hardlier to scam someone!
So that everyone can make MoneyNotes from his own Money,
than they can make /trade and put the Note in it.

You should put this suggestion in the "Suggestions and Feedback" forums, so that the staff would be more likely to see it and your suggestion will have a higher chance of being implemented.
Good idea though,
Peace :XD:

Jota_Jota

Tree Puncher
Even Apse being right, the idea of Letboes is really great. Sometimes you want to sell something for a really low price to a known friend. The AH doesn't work that way today. That's why a /trade command or /ah sell <price> <player> would end the scams. These scams are things like: tpa, I'll give you or trade with you something. These kinds of scams. I spent a lot of time playing on this server, and I know well how this would be really useful. This way would still be easy and free.

miss_creepy_90

Iron Miner
I mean, its pretty hard to get scammed in the first place. If someone wont sell you an item on the auction house chances are he's/ she is going to scam you. Selling on the auction house is easy and free. if someone doesnt want to sell you something there then dont attempt to buy it.
No AH is not free. it's 50$ every time you put up something

miss_creepy_90

Iron Miner
I have a better idea. Add a private section into the Auction House in the way you can choose the item and whom you wanna sell the item to, and only that player can see the item in the private section. The command could be /ah sell <price> <player>. In the Auction House, it could have a button to the private section. It can stop many "trade" scams.
I like this Idea :-D

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Please recreate this thread with a poll so this idea can be voted on. Also, please put that thread in the "Suggestions-Feedback".

As for scamming, use the tools already provided. However, I can see other uses for this item money. :-D I like the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.