Moneyless? Read If So

Status
Not open for further replies.

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
  • Are you tired of wasting time making small amounts of money? Are you tired of selling quartz? Do you need help? Well I got the answer! You need sugarcane! Say what? Yes! Sugarcane! I will make you an automatic AFK Villager farm. And you can make the simplest of farms to trade with them! They spawn every 5 minutes as baby's and are separated from adults! Lag? No! It limits the amount of villagers to 25-50!
    What you need:
  • 3 Villager Eggs (Package not included with Deal!)
  • 15 Water buckets= 500sc (Included with Package)
    300 Quartz Blocks=500sc (Included with Package)
  • 3 Signs=50sc (Included with Package)
    Villager ULTRA Set=Amplifies the production greatly=+1000sc (This is Optional; You will need 2 more Villager Eggs)
  • 1 Sponge (Package not included with Deal!)

And that's just about it! You total amount spent for this machine is....

1050sc! With the optional on Ultra package=
2050sc! Have fun with Ultra Spawning of Villagers! This van also be amplified by 2s so every 2 more eggs means 1000 more SC! This Deal only lasts on Fridays-Saturdays and holidays! In Summer ALL DAY Mon-Sun

Thanks for you time,
123it

Trollm

Zombie Killer
  • Are you tired of wasting time making small amounts of money? Are you tired of selling quartz? Do you need help? Well I got the answer! You need sugarcane! Say what? Yes! Sugarcane! I will make you an automatic AFK Villager farm. And you can make the simplest of farms to trade with them! They spawn every 5 minutes as baby's and are separated from adults! Lag? No! It limits the amount of villagers to 25-50!
    What you need:
  • 3 Villager Eggs (Package not included with Deal!)
  • 15 Water buckets= 500sc (Included with Package)
    300 Quartz Blocks=500sc (Included with Package)
  • 3 Signs=50sc (Included with Package)
    Villager ULTRA Set=Amplifies the production greatly=+1000sc (This is Optional; You will need 2 more Villager Eggs)
  • 1 Sponge (Package not included with Deal!)

And that's just about it! You total amount spent for this machine is....

1050sc! With the optional on Ultra package=
2050sc! Have fun with Ultra Spawning of Villagers! This van also be amplified by 2s so every 2 more eggs means 1000 more SC! This Deal only lasts on Fridays-Saturdays and holidays! In Summer ALL DAY Mon-Sun

Thanks for you time,
123it

Have no money?
How about a deal that will cost you money!
this is a load of barnacles.jpg

OP
OP
123IsIt

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Im gonna have to file and order. Umm Well Futurebatman youll need 15,050 for the eggs and signs and youll need to pay me 1050, So that's the price. Make a conversations. Ill keep intouch!
So in total you using 15,050 for the eggs to give me in the machine and your paying me 1050. SO your spending a total of..... 16,100, of course you can get the Ultra package! 17,100. That's the prices!

OP
OP
123IsIt

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
OP
OP
123IsIt

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE ANYMORE THIS IDEA IS THE ONLY ONE ON SERVER AND I WILL NOT BE SHARING!

Close the thread someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.