My introduction :3

MarshMelody

Tree Puncher
Hai, Hai, Hai. I got very bored so I decided to bore you all and wrote this xd

---===[x]===[In game info]===[x]===---
My ingame name is IsSumTingWong andIi apparently first joined this server like a few months ago, when my name was "MarshMelody" (*cough* *cough* credit to @Educator ) and played on skyblock for a bit. I will probably play on kitpvp most of the time and I will be more than happy to meet new people and make new friends here.^^

---===[x]===[Personal information]===[x]===---
So my name is Tina, also previously known as "Mel/Marsh". I'm 18 and currently in college in a programming section. I have a cat called Leo and um I'm honestly and probably one of the most boring person you could ever meet but don't be shy to message me or talk to me <3

----===[x]===[Special mentions]===[x]===---​
@Jedz99 : Wife all the way <3 Love you <3
@_PaniK : Missed you as a friend and old fellow staff member from another server <3
@WagwanMate : I had loads of fun talking to you and the builder today c; <3

edit:

@Bas : He's a dumbo but also a surprume owner (;

Last edited:

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
Mel <3, I miss you too! Hope to see you on sometime!

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Welcome to the Snapcraft...you're gonna need it. ;-)

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker

Educator

First Step
Hai, Hai, Hai. I got very bored so I decided to bore you all and wrote this xd

---===[x]===[In game info]===[x]===---
My ingame name is IsSumTingWong andIi apparently first joined this server like a few months ago, when my name was "MarshMelody" (*cough* *cough* credit to @Educator ) and played on skyblock for a bit. I will probably play on kitpvp most of the time and I will be more than happy to meet new people and make new friends here.^^

---===[x]===[Personal information]===[x]===---
So my name is Tina, also previously known as "Mel/Marsh". I'm 18 and currently in college in a programming section. I have a cat called Leo and um I'm honestly and probably one of the most boring person you could ever meet but don't be shy to message me or talk to me <3

----===[x]===[Special mentions]===[x]===---​
@Jedz99 : Wife all the way <3 Love you <3
@_PaniK : Missed you as a friend and old fellow staff member from another server <3
@WagwanMate : I had loads of fun talking to you and the builder today c; <3

edit:

@Bas : He's a dumbo but also a surprume owner (;

Lmaooo Welcome Mel.

Didn't think you played here. :-P