My Solution Against Hackers

TaxorHD

Tree Puncher
Dear Audience,

I discovered the Server from a good friend. And the Server is really great. But there is a big problem, which all of you shoud know. Right. Hackers. Hackers are just Boring and not funny to play with. And here are my Solutions:

1. /ticket or something different to reach a mod. There should be a command which tells a mod: ''Watch this guy!''
Or the command automatically creates a report of that player.

2. Develop a Plug-In which automatically bans hackers. On a Server they've got an excellent Hacker plug-In. It would be really great if the developers here could make something like that.

And of course i can report these Hackers but wouldn't it be waaaaay easier? think about it.

I'm sorry for my language mistakes. I'm not a native-english speaker.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
TaxorHD

TaxorHD

Tree Puncher
Server that have systems like that often ban people that arent hacking, Its not a 100% accurate.
Okay, I see. U think that the System is incorrect. Actually this system i mentioned is correct to 99.9% and even if u are that 0.1% u can still appeal. What's the problem?

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Okay, I see. U think that the System is incorrect. Actually this system i mentioned is correct to 99.9% and even if u are that 0.1% u can still appeal. What's the problem?
Id rather have no people banned for no reason ever, instead we are trying to prevent the hack from even taking place instead of taking action after someone is hacking.

Checksum

Tree Puncher
Maarten is correct, some of these systems are flawed. It's more than %0.1 of inconvenience. Often, anti-hack plugins don't take into effect network latency. (client to server).

OP
OP
TaxorHD

TaxorHD

Tree Puncher
Okay, it seems like you don't like the Plug-In. Then how about the command? /ticket or /report would be a great step forward.

OP
OP
TaxorHD

TaxorHD

Tree Puncher
So both of my suggestions are useless and the hackers should all be reported manually?

Another Question. Do you have Supporters or something? It would be nice if you could introduce a rank like ''Ingame-Supporter'', if you haven't yet, and that rank could nick and ban people right in the game.

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
So both of my suggestions are useless and the hackers should all be reported manually?

Another Question. Do you have Supporters or something? It would be nice if you could introduce a rank like ''Ingame-Supporter'', if you haven't yet, and that rank could nick and ban people right in the game.
Your suggestions arent useless, But if we prevent the hacks from taking place we dont have to ban anyone.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
GCheat is literally the best anti-cheat going.
Are you kidding me? hahahahahah, I'd show a video of some guy getting banned on another server due to GCheat. He's a famous youtuber and he got banned due to GCheat, he recorded it all and it proves he wasn't hacking.

Dank

Gold Miner
Are you kidding me? hahahahahah, I'd show a video of some guy getting banned on another server due to GCheat. He's a famous youtuber and he got banned due to GCheat, he recorded it all and it proves he wasn't hacking.

Stimpay was actually guilty of hacks, although, your delusion is impossible to break past.