My Top 5 Factions In Sc

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
My list: Only two ^-^

1.st Disney
2.Staff <3

I have others... But i forgot the names :-P Sorry.

c;

Last edited:

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
noah gtfo
Nu o.o c; I was just saying what team's i like :-: What did i do to youu?

h80DCC351

MARTYY

Stone Miner
you're corny as f*ck, i could tell you have no friends IRL and you sit in your room all day playing with pokemon cards c:

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
you're corny as f*ck, i could tell you have no friends IRL and you sit in your room all day playing with pokemon cards c:
Nahh i just am on cause i'm sick c; Sorry Maybe you do... But i for a fact don't thanks ^-^ And on topic pleaseee

MARTYY

Stone Miner
It's actually very hard :-P, are you still mad because i wrecked you in factions and your faction members before? lol

MARTYY

Stone Miner
Lol you wouldn't of raided me -_-. i had 10 gaps on me and 2 p4 sets, and all those times i almost killed u in pvp, but you kept running to the safe zone and calling me a hacker

Jennab

Gold Miner
I would have raided u, I had a teamate, and cap wouldnt kill me I had p4 too, and who takes 5 hearts in 1hit when I have full p4 on, also im not a pvp noob just many ppl have better stuff then me on factions. I would type more if I wasn't on my tablet
Lol you wouldn't of raided me -_-. i had 10 gaps on me and 2 p4 sets, and all those times i almost killed u in pvp, but you kept running to the safe zone and calling me a hacker

MARTYY

Stone Miner
Lol, I would of killed your little f*ck buddy including you before you guys could touch me, I have a reach of 8 blocks :) when i pvp