New Awesome Shop Coming Soon!

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
Hi guys! I wanted to let you know that a new awesome shop is being built. It is going to have a warehouse pvp in it and... hopefully a awesome naval pvp arena like never before! Also I am striving to make the prices cheap as possible even without having a rank. The store will sell potions, weapons, armor, building materials, and more!
At the moment I am trying to get enough money to turn off pvp but the shop's first floor is pretty much completely built. If you would like to donate money, please make checks out to Sgt_Alvin_York. For item donations, there will soon be a warp and hoppers where stuff can be placed. Thank you!

I would like it if other people would post comments on there favorites shops and ads for there own shops. Questions and comments please leave below.

valdemarian

Zombie Killer
Is it finished yet?

OP
OP
Sgt_Alvin_York

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
Most of the building is. I just cant open it till pvp is off. The arenas are yet to be finished.

OP
OP
Sgt_Alvin_York

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
UPDATE: PvP is now off! Thanks to 123isit! The warp will be installed shortly and shops will be set up soon after. The warehouse pvp arena is now in progress and will soon be open to the public!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sgt_Alvin_York

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
UPDATE:Warp is now installed: Sgt_Shop

OP
OP
Sgt_Alvin_York

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
Would anyone be interested in a lottery? 1 in 7 would win. Small prizes being enchanted diamond armor and weapons, gold apples and potions. The grand prize would be a sponge. Tickets would cost $100. Let me know if your interested.

P.S. Looking for people with gmc who are interested in helping to build pvp arenas.This would keep the cost of tons of building materials down.

OP
OP
Sgt_Alvin_York

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
UPDATE:Gold and diamond shops are now stocked. Warehouse pvp is almost finished!

OP
OP
Sgt_Alvin_York

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
UPDATE: Warehouse arena is now open! A second floor for more fun is still in progress. Gold is in-stock and I hope to stock more diamonds soon. It is a great place to sell you diamonds quickly if you don't have a shop being that you are paid a good price for selling then.

Don't forget: Please post your favorite shops and adds for your own shops!

OP
OP
Sgt_Alvin_York

Sgt_Alvin_York

Gold Miner
UPDATE: Now you can buy and sell sponges at a fair price, buy str. 2 for pvping, buy and sell bedrock and xp bottles at a reasonable price and buy and sell minerals a good price. If you think there is a shop that would be good to add immediately, let me know and a good price to sell and buy it at. Thxs.