New House...

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
So I was bored one day, so decided to create a video of the house I am making at the moment in Survival. I hope you enjoy! If you want me to make any more videos say so in the comments. I may make a video of what it turns like in the end, we will see :-P . Also, any suggestions on what should be in the house?

House made by me and 7078, as well as a couple of other people.

CyberMist®

Banned
Should make statues of the current Staff of SC in the house, (miniature) ones. Would be kind of cool. And have it so people can see it later on? Just a suggestion. :-D

Martijniejoc

Iron Miner
Make a second floor with 2 divided stairs, like huh you walk up one big staircase, and they split when its against the wall and go right and left, and then make a open space area so you can look all the way up, lol this is kinda unclear, il msg you bout it in survival :-P

OP
OP
Mayamush

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Should make statues of the current Staff of SC in the house, (miniature) ones. Would be kind of cool. And have it so people can see it later on? Just a suggestion. :-D
Good idea, might use that :-D

Some other people? D: I helped a lot too, I don't think i'm just some random person
7078 was the main person, I'm going to mention everyone names in the final video when it's finished :-P

Make a second floor with 2 divided stairs, like huh you walk up one big staircase, and they split when its against the wall and go right and left, and then make a open space area so you can look all the way up, lol this is kinda unclear, il msg you bout it in survival :-P
I was going to do that xP