New KitPvP Spawn with a Dark Twist... [Not Complete]

Would you like me to share daily/weekly photo updates?

• I hate it! No way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ViperBitten

Tree Puncher

Greetings fellow players!

"I would like to start off by saying thank you for taking the time to stop by my post! I truly hope you enjoy what I will be sharing within these upcoming weeks, as this project has and will take many hours until completion!"

I appreciate all constructive criticism positive and negative, as I feel that is what helps you improve in areas that you may be lacking in. So please, don't be shy to share your feedback below!

Little bit about me and why I choose to take on this project: Having recently graduated high school, I have found myself with a lot of spare time. I got into building roughly 3 years ago and fell in love with it. I would play around with creative servers, and loved sharing my work with others. I've had my share of time in numerous different build teams as well, but was never content. I found that I do best playing at my own pace and setting my own rules. With high school picking up the pace, I never had time to just sit down and do what I enjoyed. So I lost interest.. until now! I recently reminisced the enjoyment I got out of sharing and expressing my creativity, so I figured I would give it a shot once again. Rant over, I hope you enjoy what I have as of today!

1fux5s.png

141jnut.jpg

i4k9jm.jpg

n6lhs.jpg

*NOTE: I am not in any way claiming to be affiliated with Snapcrafts' build team and this is not intended for personal profit or gain.*

Last edited:
OP
OP
ViperBitten

ViperBitten

Tree Puncher
Due to an error, 2 out of 4 of the screenshot image links aren't viewable. I'm working on getting this fixed.

EDIT: Fixed

Last edited:
OP
OP
ViperBitten

ViperBitten

Tree Puncher
Update #1

"Hello fellow players! I am blown away with the amount of positive support you have given towards this project in such little time. Unfortunately, I will be heading out of town so I will not be providing any photo updates throughout this next week. However, I was able to squeeze in some minor additions to each of the four corners of the spawn, dedicated for Enchanting!

~Cheers

207sspk.jpg

der2iq.jpg

ogce2b.jpg

Last edited:

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Wow, I love it! Keep it up! Like what @Twiggy said, "...build and expand upon it!" Keep it up! :)

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
That is a really lovely build!

OP
OP
ViperBitten

ViperBitten

Tree Puncher
Update #2
30% finished?

"Howdy fellow players. Having took time off, I'm now back with some pretty significant changes."

I decided that players droping down from the sky would look more appealing than the original screenshots that I uploaded of the main spawn being positioned directly on the ground. The castle will remain, but it will be raised 200 blocks or so, off of ground level. I've since expanded and bordered the "Pvp Pit" with stone and my original color scheme, consisting of variations of dirt and soulsand. I still have a lot of smoothing and touch up areas left on the terrain, This is just a brief update of what has been accomplished within the past two weeks.

23iidg4.jpg

You will also notice that I changed the floor of the "Pvp pit" to granite blocks, This is only temporary!
If you have experience with WorldEdit or VoxelSniper, you should be able to understand why I did this. I realized that soulsand would not be a wise choice of block to Pvp on, Thanks to @YRN for pointing this out to me. And I have not yet decided what color scheme I want the floor to be, so I am using granite as a place holder block while I work on other edits. As this helps prevent accidental changes to surrounding blocks.

34ga6mq.jpg

2ih5rtv.jpg

2qkpcw0.jpg

Without shaders, for those who are curious.
6ejdci.jpg

Last edited:

Pyro_With_Fire

First Step
This is sick!!!